Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wts Legendary Core

My best offer so far on my auction is 2500p for my legendary core, you might wanna up your price.

Uhuh. No sane person will pay that much. You are just trying to artificially increase the price of them so that it looks like a deal when you offer a core for like 2000 (which is still way too much, those cores go for around 1200).

Not cute.

Edited by Esio_g

Uhuh. No sane person will pay that much. You are just trying to artificially increase the price of them so that it looks like a deal when you offer a core for like 2000 (which is still way too much, those cores go for around 1200).

Not cute.

I actually just sold it earlier today, if you don't like the price, I couldn't care. I sold it for that much, deal with it. Ultimately, it's his decision to put his price up, not yours or mine

I actually just sold it earlier today, if you don't like the price, I couldn't care. I sold it for that much, deal with it. Ultimately, it's his decision to put his price up, not yours or mine

Well it seems like to me, you should buy the Legendary core of this guy and resell it for your price.

Well it seems like to me, you should buy the Legendary core of this guy and resell it for your price.

Well it seems to me that this guys selling price is more than my buying price, don't try to be a smart &#!, doesn't suit you.

To me, legendary cores are worth about 800p now, the going price of a maxed primed mod. They have no value beyond their ability to max a primed mod, so logically they can't be worth more than a maxed primed mod. As for collecting, I think collecting intangibles in a beta game doesn't really make sense. But others may disagree.