Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Five Nights At Freddy's Movie And New Titanfall Game

TheErebus.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/five-nights-at-freddys-movie-gets-oscar-nominated-/1100-6429277/

So FnaF will have its own movie being made and the director will be Gil Kenan (Director the movie "Monster House" AND THE 2015 REMAKE OF THE MOVIE POLTERGEIST).

So expect jumpscares galore and CGI.

Wouldn't that be the most idiotic idea ever? Make the animatronics CGI instead of actually making them animatronics, oh that'd be glorious.

So it seems that Titanfall will also be getting its own version in Asia:

http://www.pcgamer.com/titanfall-is-getting-an-online-free-to-play-edition-in-asia/

The article states that:

Titanfall is getting an online free-to-play edition – but it'll be exclusive to Asia. Electronic Arts and Nexon made the announcement earlier today, and similar to Nexon's other titles (like FIFA Online, for instance) it'll be designed to "leverage Nexon’s free-to-play expertise to deliver a new and engaging online game" for the Asian market. 

According to details acquired by GamesIndustry.biz, "Asia" in this instance means Korea, Japan, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and Southeast Asia. Nexon GT will collaborate with Titanfall studio Respawn Entertainment on the new version.

How much you guys willing to bet that this one will feature customizable Titans and characters? Y'know, the thing that THE ORIGINAL TITANFALL SHOULD'VE HAD. 

Edited by TheErebus.

"Wouldn't that be the most idiotic idea ever? Make the animatronics CGI instead of actually making them animatronics, oh that'd be glorious."

Really? That's what you're calling idiotic? Not, oh I don't know, /the fact this stupid copy and paste game series with no actual point is being made into a movie when it needs to die?/

On another note, I've read up on Titanfall and the guy who made God of War took this one over, so it actually sounds good. Hahaha! The main creator of the first game is questioning everything because there'll be a single player campaign and stuff.

His response was - "I believe this will stray from the multiplayer which is the core idea behind this game."

No sh*t Sherlock, nobody freaking liked that, that's why your game died so quickly.

Addendum; Man, this game will be better than the first one... I also heard there'll be a third person perspective!

Edited by WingedCrusade

"Wouldn't that be the most idiotic idea ever? Make the animatronics CGI instead of actually making them animatronics, oh that'd be glorious."

Really? That's what your calling idiotic? 

Yeah, because it is idiotic. 

Are you saying it's not?

I don't even understand why it is so popular. The only thing I've noticed in each successive entry to the "series" were animatronics, scenery, amount of rooms, interactive objects and *sometimes* game mechanics.

It's literally a copy paste game that just looks different every passing game. Looks different. It's also (supposedly) based off a real security guard who murdered real children.

Yeah, because it is idiotic. 

Are you saying it's not?

I'm saying the whole movie's idiotic, and the series needs to die.

It's literally a copy paste game that just looks different every passing game. Looks different. It's also (supposedly) based off a real security guard who murdered real children.

It also makes the fandom feel like they've accomplished something out of their really far stretches they call "theories" by feeding those with random easter eggs, the game is basically written by the fandom right now.

So much for people saying it's the

BEST HORROR LORE EVER 10OUTTA10 -IGN

When basically 99.99999% of the lore is a bunch of really messed up theories. I went to the steam greenlight page back on FNAF3 before the release date and you have no idea the ammount of stupidity people wrote for "theories" on possible release date.

Plus, nothing wrong with being a furry, people can do whatever they want with their own lives but.. since being a social outcast is the trend currently the game basically caters to them. For whatever reason.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

I'm saying the whole movie's idiotic, and the series needs to die.

I don't call a movie idiotic until I've actually seen it. You're only basing it on your viewpoint of the games, but for all you know, the movie could be a pretty good movie. 

And again, it is idiotic if they make the animatronics with CGI as opposed to using actual animatronics.

I don't call a movie idiotic until I've actually seen it. You're only basing it on your viewpoint of the games, but for all you know, the movie could be a pretty good movie. 

And again, it is idiotic if they make the animatronics with CGI as opposed to using actual animatronics.

Do you really think a movie based off a game with no story (based off a game, mind you; Silent Hill, Resident Evil movie series) will be good?

It also makes the fandom feel like they've accomplished something out of their really far stretches they call "theories" by feeding those with random easter eggs, the game is basically written by the fandom right now.

So much for people saying it's the

BEST HORROR LORE EVER 10OUTTA10 -IGN

When basically 99.99999% of the lore is a bunch of really messed up theories. I went to the steam greenlight page back on FNAF3 before the release date and you have no idea the ammount of stupidity people wrote for "theories" on possible release date.

Plus, nothing wrong with being a furry, people can do whatever they want with their own lives but.. since being a social outcast is the trend currently the game basically caters to them. For whatever reason.

It isn't a horror game. It is literally not classified as a horror game. It's not even jumpscares because you can see the death coming a mile away, it's just a weird looking robot coming at you while screaming loudly. If it weren't for the scream, nobody'd even be scared, it'd just be - "Wow, lame. This game isn't scary." It's just the loud noise that gets people.

To be fair- let's face it, it will probably be CGI.

Coupled with 3D bullS#&$.

"Watch as the series that's famous for repetitive jumpscares goes 3D"

--

It makes me wonder, will they make the whole film a PoV of somebody sitting on a chair with a tiny fan on their desk while weird animatronic animals stalk them?

The story for the movie? Whatever comes into your mind, it does survive off of theories anyway.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

Do you really think a movie based off a game with no story (based off a game, mind you; Silent Hill, Resident Evil movie series) will be good?

The game has a lot of lore to back itself up, it could be a movie about the Bite of '87.

I dislike bashing movies off of games just because other ones are crap (btw, the first Silent Hill movie was actually good). 

It makes me wonder, will they make the whole film a PoV of somebody sitting on a chair with a tiny fan on their desk while weird animatronic animals stalk them?

The story for the movie? Whatever comes into your mind, it does survive off of theories anyway.

Nah, they wouldn't do that. 

Edited by TheErebus.

Why not? I thought that was what FNAF was all about.

PoV and jumpscares, plus random easter eggs to feed theorycraft.

---

I can't take the whole thing seriously. I have nothing against the game itself but the fandom is just hillarious for makin it sound like the game is something that it isn't. Their minds stretch way too far and think of what honestly isn't there.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

The game has a lot of lore to back itself up, it could be a movie about the Bite of '87.

I dislike bashing movies off of games just because other ones are crap (btw, the first Silent Hill movie was actually good).

(I don't know why, but that last line of words didn't show up until I hit quote.) How much lore is there really? Can you really spend two hours making a movie based around a robot biting a child's face?

And - Ehhh.... Pyramid Head was the only real good thing of that movie... They actually did him pretty well. The monsters too... The rest could have been better, because it just felt a little too distanced from what Silent Hill kinda is... I can't explain the feeling... It just felt too... Farfetched. Okay, who am I kidding? As better as they could have made that movie, I actually slightly enjoyed it, but the story still felt a little BS'd.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Why not? I thought that was what FNAF was all about.

PoV and jumpscares, plus random easter eggs to feed theorycraft.

Jumpscares, yes.

PoV, no.

I honestly don't think they'd do that, it just doesn't seem like the path they'd go for.

(I don't know why, but that last line of words didn't show up until I hit quote.) How much lore is there really? Can you really spend two hours making a movie based around a robot biting a child's face?

There's quite a lot of lore, I just listed an example. It could be about the character going insane over his loneliness and paranoia about being trapped in a place with killer animatronics. Hell, they could even pull of an atmospheric movie with only very small glimpses of the animatronics over a period of just one night.

Edited by TheErebus.