Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Five Nights At Freddy's Movie And New Titanfall Game

TheErebus.

o-o btw Alice isn't Chris' sister, Claire is. She first appears in the 3rd movie leaving a group of survivors.. back when the movie was about surviving the zombie apocalypse that is.

She is "presumed dead" right now in the movies, so is Chris.

WEREN'T THEY BOTH JUST IN THE NEWEST MOVIE?

Or am I just so lost on the movies right now that I forgot an entire movie?

Edited by WingedCrusade

WEREN'T THEY BOTH JUST IN THE NEWEST MOVIE?

Or am I just so lost on the movies right now that I forgot an entire movie?

XD well..

1st movie is @ the Umbrella research place that's below Raccoon City.. Only Alice worth mentioning that that Matt guy who became Nemesis.

2nd Movie is @ Raccoon City, Jill's first appearance.

3rd Movie is @ Salt Lake city and random areas around, Claire Redfield shows up.. Alice discovers she has an army of clones. Remaining survivors of Claire's group take a helicopter ride to Arcadia (supposedly safe zone)

4th Movie is @ Alaska where Alice finds out that there is no Arcadia, people vanished, she finds Claire Redfield controlled by some Umbrella Corp AI thing, Claire loses her memory. Alice flies around cities trying to find survivors with Claire. She finds a prison with survivors, one of them is Chris Redfield. They find out Arcadia is a ship, and get to it. Albert Wesker superspeed+throwing glasses powers. Wesker presumed dead after explosion. Bunch of Umbrella helicopters led by Jill Valentine show up to kill all of the survivors. Alice captured.. AGAIN.

5th Movie is @ some Umbrella facility @ Russia(?). Chris and Claire presumed dead. Wesker Alive. Alice has to flee from there. Bunch of characters from 1st to 2nd movies show up because space magic clones. Ada Wong, Leon, Barry and other characters show up. They Flee, save Jill. Movie ends with a Power-Rangers-like Shot of Alice + Wesker + Ada + Jill + Leon lookin @ the world taken by a crapload of mutated thingies.

`-` don't mind me.. I've watched the first few movies and now I feel like I /HAVE/ to watch them all for the sake of it. 8D even if they're all utter crap at the end of the day.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

Jesus, I think you've just made a better movie summary of multiple series than I've seen College students make of one movie. I don't even think I've seen five. Good to know I don't have to now.

XD LOL..

I'm assuming the 6th movie, whenever it comes out, will be total S#&$e. Judging by how stupidly the 5th one ended.