Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Am I Unable To Sell My Archwing Stuff?

Vanadium

So, I got my Prisma Veritux, my Imperator Vandal, and my Odanata Prime. I also have all the vanillas of these because obviously they're the first thing you get. After getting the Centaur, I have ZERO interest in Rathbone and Onorix, and my Vimperator outclasses all other guns (which makes me sad, but not a discussion for this forum). 

So, basically, I'd like to be able to free up, er...9 slots (Vanilla Veritux, Onorix, Rathbone, Vanilla Imperator, Dual Decurions, Fluctus, Corvas, Velocitus, and Vanilla Odonata). That's 54p worth of slots that I could get back if they weren't perma-taken by these weapons I never use. Not huge, but not small.

I understand part of the reasoning, that a player could accidentally sell off his last Archwing/Archgun/Archmelee and then they'd be gimped until they could another, but is it really that hard to implement a little something that prevents a player from selling their last Archwhatever? It just seems that being unable to sell any of them is a heavy handed solution to this problem.

It just makes me sad looking at all those slots that are going to waste, all because I was greedy for mastery...

Edited by Vanadium

As far as I know Archwing stuff does not take away any weapon slots at all, at least I was able to craft and get those weapons when I had 0 slots left, so I'll just make the assumption that Archwings and Archwing Weapons do not cost slots at all which could also be the reason that they are not sellable.

Uhm err why ?

Slots for Archwing are unlimited (for now at least).

U don't have to pay for them, so why would U want to free them ???

FOR NOW! so build as many things as you can for they may require slots later (that's how it was with sentinels!)