Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

U17 Market Bundle?

IX-44

Still not gonna buy.

Price aside, buying it would mean that i have nothing new to do, thats how deep warframe is.

Also if youre so eager to spend 40$ then maybe buy something worthwhile for it instead of frame, 1 or 2 weapons and maybe kubrow armor. Throw another 20$ and you got aaa title for christ sake and youll probably have more fun with it than single frame which you have no idea how will work.

But youll probably not gonna listen to me.

Edited by Davoodoo

Still not gonna buy.

Price aside, buying it would mean that i have nothing new to do, thats how deep warframe is.

Also if youre so eager to spend 40$ then maybe buy something worthwhile for it instead of frame, 1 or 2 weapons and maybe kubrow armor.

Agreed.

*points to profile icon*

*underlines 900P*

I'm not after anything else but Equinox. If there's a bundle with the capes and all that in there with it, I'd appreciate the savings.

U10 Bundle saves you 95 platnium. Sentinel Accessory Pack saves you 30 platnium. Immortal Skin Bundle saves you 96 platnium. Male Helmet Pack saves you 110 platnium. Color pack Alpha saves you 94 platnium.

Generally speaking, Bundles can save you a decent handful of platnium versus buying everything in the pack. Hence why I'm desiring an U17 Bundle as there's a lot of stuff I'd buy with plat in this update.

Not buying it saves you 850 plat...

And if you wanted everything in that bundle, had the platnium to do so, and didn't want to farm it?

Adding a bundle wouldn't hurt you. It's just another thing you can glance over and go "oh, so that's in this bundle I'll never buy".

Edited by EirwynTelyn

And if you wanted everything in that bundle, had the platnium to do so, and didn't want to farm it?

Adding a bundle wouldn't hurt you. It's just another thing you can glance over and go "oh, so that's in this bundle I'll never buy".

Oh it does, i would maybe consider buying more stuff if it was more reasonably priced and offered better value, but since ppl like you buy it for such ridiculous price de have no reason to change it.

Add new frame, attach 20$ pricetag to it and ppl will buy and if someone wont well they can increase grind.

Maybe i would consider buying a 10$ frame if devs actually offered quest which makes it easier to acquire and offers some tutorial and showcase of frame abilities or maybe even some lore attached to it or this quest mission could offer some additional exp which would help you lvling. That would be a good deal imo, price is still pretty steep but at least theres reason why it costs that much.

Edited by Davoodoo

Oh, I see, you misinterpreted.

I'm saying a bundle with everything from U17 in it from the bundles section offering a slight discount from buying everything from the Market normally.

Of course the bundled price would be high, it's everything from U17. You can still go out and buy the individual items.

I also said I'm hoping it's not more than 900P, I'm not saying it SHOULD be 900P.

Oh, I see, you misinterpreted.

I'm saying a bundle with everything from U17 in it from the bundles section offering a slight discount from buying everything from the Market normally.

Of course the bundled price would be high, it's everything from U17. You can still go out and buy the individual items.

I also said I'm hoping it's not more than 900P, I'm not saying it SHOULD be 900P.

No i havent misintrepreted.

By simply buying it you give signal, youre ok with pricetag, youre ok with its contents and you are more likely to buy another.

That already affects me, simply because you accept inferior offer others will not get better one.

No i havent misintrepreted.

By simply buying it you give signal, youre ok with pricetag, youre ok with its contents and you are more likely to buy another.

That already affects me, simply because you accept inferior offer others will not get better one.

wow umm ok 1st. Its his platinum he can do whatever he wants with it.

second if u dont like the bundle dont buy it.

its not an inferior offer to him, if it was he wouldnt buy it

wow umm ok 1st. Its his platinum he can do whatever he wants with it.

second if u dont like the bundle dont buy it.

its not an inferior offer to him, if it was he wouldnt buy it

Ofc he doesnt need to listen to me and like i said at beginning he probably wont.

Like i said at beginning i wont.

He got no other offer, inferiority is a objective fact not subjective opinion. Due to buying PA he probably have more plat than he can spend before new PA shows up so he would probably buy it anyway.

However nothing said above changes anything about what i said, if ppl didnt buy overpriced microtransactions de would need to sweeten their deals or lose profits.

However nothing said above changes anything about what i said, if ppl didnt buy overpriced microtransactions de would need to sweeten their deals or lose profits.

This made me laugh.

The amount of people you would need to get to make this sort of effect is impossible.

I personally don't see them as overpriced, seeing as to how we can get 20%, 50%, 75% coupons off every day or two, on top of the major discounts we get with Prime Access.

50 USD for 4,300 platnium? Thanks!

I started playing about four to five months ago, and I love this game enough that I'm willing to pay the so called overpriced microtransaction every now and then not just because I want something, but because I support this game.

I've traded for roughly 4.5k platnium since I started, half as much as I've purchased. And every purchase I've made has been with a 50% or the rare 75% coupon.

But aside from this, you still don't get the point. It's a bundle.

And its purpose is to save you platnium. Yes?

Of course it's "expensive".

Do people ever buy the bundles ???

I expect that people only buy them when:

A. The bundle is new. (I had many clan members who got the Arrow skin bundle as soon as it came out. Saves you 10P buying that bundle.)

B. There's good stuff in said bundle. (I purchased the color bundles, mainly.)

There most certainly will be a bundle for U17, I wonder if it will have Kubrow armor.

Yes please! Don't mind if I do!

This made me laugh.

The amount of people you would need to get to make this sort of effect is impossible.

I personally don't see them as overpriced, seeing as to how we can get 20%, 50%, 75% coupons off every day or two, on top of the major discounts we get with Prime Access.

50 USD for 4,300 platnium? Thanks!

I started playing about four to five months ago, and I love this game enough that I'm willing to pay the so called overpriced microtransaction every now and then not just because I want something, but because I support this game.

I've traded for roughly 4.5k platnium since I started, half as much as I've purchased. And every purchase I've made has been with a 50% or the rare 75% coupon.

But aside from this, you still don't get the point. It's a bundle.

And its purpose is to save you platnium. Yes?

Of course it's "expensive".

I expect that people only buy them when:

A. The bundle is new. (I had many clan members who got the Arrow skin bundle as soon as it came out. Saves you 10P buying that bundle.)

B. There's good stuff in said bundle. (I purchased the color bundles, mainly.)

Yes please! Don't mind if I do!

no i was talking about the bundles that cost like 400 plus like the stalker bundle

Ofc he doesnt need to listen to me and like i said at beginning he probably wont.

Like i said at beginning i wont.

He got no other offer, inferiority is a objective fact not subjective opinion. Due to buying PA he probably have more plat than he can spend before new PA shows up so he would probably buy it anyway.

Well said. I agree with this point, as it is a fact and not a diatribe against any one person or what they want to do with their money.

It's a fact. When consumers continue to buy your product at the price you have set, you are not incentivized to change it. When consumers no longer buy, or buy less of your product at the price you have set, you increase grind - or lower your price to meet market demand.

900p ~$50 USD and in my opinion, this is a ridiculous, $&*&*#(%&, rabies induced insane price for what is essentially a DLC.

I am all for DE making money. They make money, we (I) keep playing their game. However I think it's ludicrous to have most of the prices they have for just about anything (except reactors/catalysts). It's crazy to expect a fair majority of players can afford $5 for every color pallet - Or upwards of $10-15 for a warframe. I honestly from the bottom of my soul believe that if they lowered most of their prices, they'd get FAR FAR more players purchasing plat to buy what they have to offer.

Just my 2 cents

Well said. I agree with this point, as it is a fact and not a diatribe against any one person or what they want to do with their money.

It's a fact. When consumers continue to buy your product at the price you have set, you are not incentivized to change it. When consumers no longer buy, or buy less of your product at the price you have set, you increase grind - or lower your price to meet market demand.

900p ~$50 USD and in my opinion, this is a ridiculous, $&*&*#(%&, rabies induced insane price for what is essentially a DLC.

I am all for DE making money. They make money, we (I) keep playing their game. However I think it's ludicrous to have most of the prices they have for just about anything (except reactors/catalysts). It's crazy to expect a fair majority of players can afford $5 for every color pallet - Or upwards of $10-15 for a warframe. I honestly from the bottom of my soul believe that if they lowered most of their prices, they'd get FAR FAR more players purchasing plat to buy what they have to offer.

Just my 2 cents

so your saying players should stop buying bundles because u cant afford or decide not to buy said bundles?

1st. Its their plat. Its theirs to do with as they please. If it was too expensive nobody would buy it

2nd. Considering u dont have to pay cash and can earn the ingame currency

i dont see how its even considered expensive. U can get plat by actually playing the game. So the more u play thr more plat u get to buy more stuff in the game.

3rd. I love de i love warframe but i'v never spent a dime on it. Because i enjoy the challenge. U dont have to pay cash. So as far as i'm concerned its free

Hmm its a matter of choice really, either you buy a bundle or you dont.

I for one have a job, get a paycheck so I get money to spend anyway I want it to spend.

If i use some of that money I worked hard for and spend on a "overprized bundle" in a game I love playing, thats my choice.

I could also instead use the same amount of money to buy more food or drinks or spend it on buying what ever I so choose.

Does it effect others if I buy the bundle? Maybe, fact is, DE puts man-hours in making the items and the bundle and so much more they need to set a pricetag for that. If a Breadmaker stops selling bread and he lowers the price of his bread, but it cost more to make the bread, he aint getting money.

Anyhow, If i get my main account back and UP17 hits with a bundle be it prized 900p 10p or 1kp Ill buy it if I can with the money I earned.

Edited by Flexion