Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What If Tenno Could Use Creature Frames (Zanuka)

Regenerating_Degenerate

I have no idea which topic this should be in, so i am posting in Off-topic. please move this to the correct place.

I have been reading all these fan concepts and fan theories about what the Tenno really are. if the Tenno are just energy beings that use frames so we don't just see a floating cloud of smoke or electricity or maybe a kind of cephalon, maybe Tenno are just mutated flesh that can fit into the suit or something like the Guyver Unit.

Thinking about the above, it made me wonder if Tenno could use other suits that do not look like people (e.g. Excalibur, Loki, Rhino, Mag.) if any of the theories were true, maybe Tenno could have suits that look like Zanuka or a Bear or maybe the Hyena pack. i know this looks like what a bad free to play games would do, but if "Catbrows" can be in this game and make sense, why can't frames that aren't "Humanlike". Come on who doesn't want to be Zanuka with Parkour 2.0?? running on walls in PvP treating other players like pray and you could jump into a normal mission and scare the bejesus out of some new players who think they are about to get captured, but then he realizes Zanuka is helping him.

And since you are an animal frame you wouldn't have the same loadouts, if you look at the Zanuka he has Plasma Rifle, so you could also have a Shotgun or Rail gun (sniper rifle) or rocket/grenade launcher and the Hyena pack has very annoying abilities (e.g. Lead Strom, Blast Grenade, Fire wave, Charge.) 

As for companions they could still follow you around and do what they nomally do. 

i'd also like to add, This idea has nothing to do with Furries or turning into an animal.

DEHarvester.png

DEHyenacombine.png

Found this image on google and thought it looked pretty Warframe-y

robot_bear_by_noobdevil-d3h7h1n.jpg

Edited by Nevec42

Well Zanuka is a robot hybrid with warframe parts, not a suit, could they make quadruped warframes, I guess so, but there the tenno anatomy to account for, I´m inclined to think they are humanoid shape at the least, which would make adjusting to a different shape impossible.

Turning into a animal shape would loose all the tactical advantages a humanoid shape posses, and dev wise probably a lot of work. Would look fun but also out of place.

I always wanted Zanuka... it might be rather... cruel lorewise but i dont give a damn. i wannabe be megaman with robot dog.
Alad vi owns us from saving his sorry ! from infestation so it could be possible sort of.

Ps: I dislike kubrows.

Edited by Scytze

-snip-

I´m inclined to think they are humanoid shape at the least, which would make adjusting to a different shape impossible.

-snip-

Considering that they can adjust between male/female (and one frame that can do that at will), I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's impossible.

Considering that they can adjust between male/female (and one frame that can do that at will), I wouldn't go so far as to say that it's impossible.

I didn´t meant it graphic or programing wise, but tenno reality, changing the angle of their joints or a quadruped tenno existing. As for Equinox I´m still not sure if its just changing the armor taking her from a flowing dress frame to a bulky frame that makes her look more masculine or is it in fact changing gender?