Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Legend Of The 2 To 3 Year Old Rotten Boiled Clams.

Agentcheese

a couple of years ago I played world of warcraft. and when I was playing it a made some in game boiled clams at level 40.

and I kept them until level 85 and even past that. i kept those boiled clams for about 2 to 3 years and they stayed in my bags the entire time.

I liked to think of them as a secret bit of pocket sand that I would throw at someone when I needed to run away, only instead of it being sand it was this rancid foul black goo that looked nothing like clams anymore.

so my question and the whole point of this topic is do any of you have any stories about really old food? in real life or video games, it doesn't matter which.

and more importantly can you beat my record of keeping a food item? you most probably can but I want to know just how much you beat it by.

so post away and tell your stories about super outdated bits of food today.

I have curry in the back of my fridge .... it is nearly three years old....I refuse to open the container, no one will touch it but people don't want to throw the thing out, and lose the container. ...

I have curry in the back of my fridge .... it is nearly three years old....I refuse to open the container, no one will touch it but people don't want to throw the thing out, and lose the container. ...

I think losing the container will be worth it.

I think losing the container will be worth it.

yeah. that curry sounds like a contaminated disease bomb just waiting to be opened.

on Runescape, I had 10 cooked Turkeys from a thanksgiving event about 5-6 years ago....finally got rid of them a few weeks ago because they were taking up a precious bank slot lol

nooo... not the turkyeys!