Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp Rewarding - Prime Parts/ Recipes, In A Box

Tau23

I believe it would be a great idea to introduce a box item wich would give by chance, a prime part/recipe, in the pvp . the box should cost an average 10k/15k reputation. I don't think this would break the games economy. and it will give pvp a much-needed attention. Obviously people need better reward in pvp, as equal to pve rewards.

I bring this as a suggestion, although this is my feedback, about pvp rewards. If you think this is a bad or good idea, please give, your feedback.

so long as it has the same terrible droptables as the void I see no issue with this enjoy your endless ducat fodder.

if it had better chance of parts dropping then it would shoehorn players into the pvp for farming that really hate pvp gameplay.

As cool as it sounds, how about adding blueprints of like the Boar, or Machete as a reputation reward. I don't recall them being able to be purchased anymore and I don't know if there was a reason behind it or not.

Edited by (PS4)Yugureki

As cool as it sounds, how about adding blueprints of like the Boar, or Machete as a reputation reward. I don't recall them being able to be purchased anymore and I don't know if there was a reason behind it or not.

Two weapons that i will never be able to get...It kill me not seeing them maxed ranked in my codex. T_     T