Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Frames Are In The Most Need Of A Rework?

owendawgx

Limbo. 

I'm just going to leave it out there. Solo frame that has no TEAM potential in a mostly co-op-centric game has no place here in it's current state.

And thinking outside of the box gives way fewer rewards compared to much, MUCH easier to play frames

(read: Excalibur/Mesa/Nova/etc.)

So, if the frame has to be played in such a bizarre, hard-to-understand way for a lot of the playerbase, that rewards less than much easier to play warframes, something is clearly wrong, AND IN NEED OF A REWORK.

Edited by HankMadness64

1) Saryn and Vauban since they are one trick ponies (in case of Vauban it's two tricks, but Bastille and Vortex pretty much do the same thing, but a bit differently, so yeah, it's basically one trick)

2) Limbo. He needs a rework of his 3rd ability since it's barely useful, as well as be less annoying for his teammates, and being able to switch planes more quickly.

3) Next are Hydroid and Ember. Hydroid is only useful when stuffed with augments. Ember is generally below par and due to mostly damaging set of skills falls off pretty quickly.

4)Zephyr. Her Tornado needs some QoL changes as well as better spawning algorithm. And also her Dive Bomb need some more utility and probably some ground version. Tail Wind needs some cost reduction, especially after Parkour 2.0

5) Some abilities could use a one handed cast treatment

1. Saryn. She needs a serious rework to most of her kit, Venom is too hard to take advantage of for the effect it offers, Contagion is simply far too weak and is a rather boring power to top it off, then there's Miasma's broken scaling with duration that ruins the rest of her abilities when building for damage. Molt is the only one that's in a pretty good state atm. 

2. Vauban. Bastillae and Vortex are solid but he's sort of in Frost's old position of being a "one power wonder" with half his kit useless. Telsa is simply weak and Bounce has been rendered even more of a novelty than it already was by Parkour 2.0

3. Limbo. Simply needs his mechanics to be more team friendly, he's just way to difficult to use for the payoff for using him well. 

4. Zephyr. Tail Wind and Dive Bomb really need an overhaul given the changes to mobility that have happened. 

5. Rhino. Needs his base stats bumped up to reflect his status as a "heavy" (seriously excal has more armor than him, wtf?) and Iron Skin needs to be overhauled to allow scaling, no more "god mode at low level, tissue paper at high level" stuff. 

The frames I've seen a lot here are Ember and Saryn, which are in dire need of a big rework. Then I see Mag, Limbo, Hydroid and Zephyr which need a moderate rework. Another noteable mention is personally Nekros which could use a minor rework.

Quite honestly, I'm tired of seeing threads about these frames. I wish DE would just fix them properly to calm these topics a little more. (I know it is easier said than done.)

The frames I've seen a lot here are Ember and Saryn, which are in dire need of a big rework. Then I see Mag, Limbo, Hydroid and Zephyr which need a moderate rework. Another noteable mention is personally Nekros which could use a minor rework.

Quite honestly, I'm tired of seeing threads about these frames. I wish DE would just fix them properly to calm these topics a little more. (I know it is easier said than done.)

They should put Warframe on Hold for a Month and Rework EVERYTHING xD

SERIOUSLY