Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Start Incubating A Kubrow?

SkySplitter

So on Twitter Steve confirmed that kubrow eggs pre-u17 can hatch into the Chesa kubrow breed.

With that said, do kubrows currently incubating before u17 have a chance to be Chesa kubrows? Or is the kubrow's breed predetermined at the start of the incubation process?

Really want to know if I should start incubating a kubrow right now and farm for another kubrow egg. Gotta find some productive way to pass the time by while waiting for u17 :S

The breed is determined the instant you start the incubation. That's also when you get the two ability mod cards, so you can then view your mods and sort them my most recent and see the two ability cards for your breed and know exactly what type you have.

The breed is determined the instant you start the incubation. That's also when you get the two ability mod cards, so you can then view your mods and sort them my most recent and see the two ability cards for your breed and know exactly what type you have.

HAHAHA U DA BOSS, how in the world did u ever though of that i would never know but GG MAN