Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Genetic Foundry Upgrade

Doom_Bunny

Lnjry2W.jpg

So kubrows already cost heaps not only to raise (then forma it alot so it can with stand charging at a heavy gunner) but just to keep it alive. People have asked for something better that doesn't cost so much, for quite sometime. Now what you have given us is something better....behind a paywall. My initiate thought is there must be a quest, 0.1% rng drop rate, or something as DE usualy provides something other then just a paywall. However there is nothing, It's a straight up paywall for what should be an update to the genetic foundry.

It is definately an improvement from the old foundry and I'll most likely buy it. I'm just disappointed that DE has done such a turn with this.

On the opposite side how can I justify an update behind a paywall?

Stasis recovery: DE would probably lose money due to these changes, people would be more likely to wait 30mins, and the rush feature has been changed to credits. So paying for this update is understandable.

Sickness: I suppsoe if a kubrow was to die it would mean the player has to repeat the process and possibly spend more on rushing the time walls.

Incubation: It's reduced by a day but would people actualy be inclined to wait 2days or would they still rush with plat? I'm thinking they still would use plat.

Stabilizers: These have nothing to with plat. These are paid for by credits and the only way I see plat coming into this is through the plat - credit exchange bundles but that is a stretch.

I can understand the fear of losing money from the kubrows but overall I still think this should be just a regular update (except the rush with credits). It would make the Genetic foundry better from the get go for all players. Instead of having players obtain the Genetic foundry only to find out they have to pay just make it more viable.

Lol, research it...my clan has two active members left from a group of 20ish...with only two of contributing, the new genetic foundry should be ready around Christmas. Yeah, I'll just buy it. Well played, DE...well played.

This is fine for me, I have a good job and am older. For those younger Tenno who may just be starting in their careers or are still students...well, I hope they have a big clan.

Well, my tired self has jumped the gun. Sorry DE, Thanks everyone :)

Well not totally jumped the gun.

BC, first patch notes stated :

• Incubator Upgrade Module is now available!  Players can now upgrade their genetic foundry after purchasing the Incubator Upgrade Module available in the Market.

And some ppl (like me Q.Q) bought it from market, not knowing it can be researched...

Edited by tocorro

Well not totally jumped the gun.

BC, first patch notes stated :

• Incubator Upgrade Module is now available!  Players can now upgrade their genetic foundry after purchasing the Incubator Upgrade Module available in the Market.

And some ppl (like me Q.Q) bought it from market, not knowing it can be researched...

U are not alone