Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What On The Holy Earth Is Wrong With The New Camera?

Acidulant

Was wondering if I was the only one. Fees like a bug to me. Just calm your horses and wait for the fix

EDIT: never mind about calming down... 2 hotfixes later it still hasn't been fixed. DE pls

Edited by Aure7

I can barely enjoy the new parkour 2.0 system cause it feels awkward when the camera decides to zoom out from the Tenno. Tested it and it seems to be an FOV increase after a certain speed is reached. Having an option to disable the camera adjustment would be lovely, I hate it when games do this bullS#&$ >_>.

If I'm already moving fast, there doesn't have to be a view disorientation to give the illusion of speed. If there still is a view disorientation, it needs to be optional.

+1

Edited by Vougue

Okay, so it's not just me.  The way the camera lags behind my movements is seriously throwing off my ability to gauge my momentum.

Just tested it, and it's an FOV adjustment when moving faster than a certain speed. Really annoying when trying to properly position for a Wallhop/jump/anything really. 

Just tested it, and it's an FOV adjustment when moving faster than a certain speed. Really annoying when trying to properly position for a Wallhop/jump/anything really.

Why was this even needed...? It's a major pain in my eye that I don't need

Oh, so I am not the only one. It also throws me off in melee a lot, like after slide attacking...ground slamming, pretty much everything melee related..

I havn't even been using melee combos since every single attack pulls the camera in and out, skewing my depth perception. It doesn't really add much more awareness as it only lasts as long as you're moving faster. A higher FOV cap would've been way better, this camera change just makes the game feel elastic and timing jumps/aiming is irritating when doing anything other than running normally.

Hopefully next hotfix will make this togglable, can't even enjoy shooting things anymore.