The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

50+ Tries And I Still Haven't Gotten The Quest.

LuxNihil

Okay, this is complete garbage and shows how terrible RNG is as a system. I have been playing literally since the hotfix for the Natah quest happened and after 10+ hours of playing, endless Tyl Regor runs and obtaining every part of the Equinox set, I still haven't gotten the drone for this new quest. Seriously DE, this is a total failure and i'm prepared to leave the game I have dropped OVER $700 DOLLARS IN US CURRENCY IN since the time I've been playing. 

Has your screen flickered?

If it has, you need to seek the drone. Think, synthesis.

It flickered once but i pushed through with the mission. No quest. The next time it flickered i looked for it, scanned it and got it.

Okay, this is complete garbage and shows how terrible RNG is as a system. I have been playing literally since the hotfix for the Natah quest happened and after 10+ hours of playing, endless Tyl Regor runs and obtaining every part of the Equinox set, I still haven't gotten the drone for this new quest. Seriously DE, this is a total failure and i'm prepared to leave the game I have dropped OVER $700 DOLLARS IN US CURRENCY IN since the time I've been playing.

can you please calm down when u see a drone try to scan it be fast. Goodluck

I'm over 50 runs too and no drone, no flickering lights, nothing.

RNG means you may never see the drone, it should NEVER be involved into a quest.

I'm sure there's a failsafe in place that stops that from happenning. No need to be so dramatic.

I'm sure there's a failsafe in place that stops that from happenning. No need to be so dramatic.

It seems like you have roughly the same chance at getting the quest that you would seeing Stalker.

Lore should not be locked by RNG.

That's especially true in Warframe given the amount of actual lore available in it.

It seems like you have roughly the same chance at getting the quest that you would seeing Stalker.

Lore should not be locked by RNG.

That's especially true in Warframe given the amount of actual lore available in it.

The way I see it - we should just play the game until the Sentient arrives organically. So... why not just do that?

well i did uranus - titania boss fight didnt had any problem

It's good for you man, since it's RNG you could find one on first run or never meet it, being locked out the quest.

I think something that increase spawn chances depending on the number of runs you're doing would be fair.

Eh, after 20 or so missions, still no luck.

It wouldn't be as bad if they made it so that it was more likely to pop the more missions you do, but I guess I have to pray to RNGesus once again.

I don't even care about whatever it is you get from finishing the quest. I just want to do it... for the quest.

I've even had two syndicate and a zanuka encountered in all that time (when I went to sechura, and apparently it can even spawn there) and I've still gotten no spawn. This is just flat out garbage, and they need to fix it soon.

Soloing the Tyl Regor boss battle Spawns it almost every time.

SOLO. ONLY SOLO.

I Solo'd him quite a few times and the drone spawned every time.

My (and many others) results beg to differ ;)

That would mean that the conclusion is that, the trigger is completely RNG, there's no "if_X_missions_played=increase_spawnchance_Y%" or "if_solo=increase_spawnchance_Y%"

kLVJjFP.gif

Edited by Farris

You can try asking in recruitment chat for someone who's doing the first Natah mission to take you along. Also equip Helios and some (like a 100 or so just in case) REGULAR codex scanners (Helios can't' use Simaris scanners). The first mission has 2 guaranteed drone spawns and they start the quest for you if you haven't started it yet. 

Also for those of you who got lucky with the drone spawn but haven't done the first mission: help fellow Tenno out an spread the quest to other unlucky people

I spent money on the game so I'm entitled to this!!! <.<

But really though. Throw on helios and let him scan yours or someone elses smurf drone thingy and voila!

Has your screen flickered?

If it has, you need to seek the drone. Think, synthesis.

It flickered once but i pushed through with the mission. No quest. The next time it flickered i looked for it, scanned it and got it.

thx, thought im somehow tired from my real work or smth

good to know, thx for sharing and claryfying

btw, isnt there also a bit a strange sound ?

But really though. Throw on helios and let him scan yours or someone elses smurf drone thingy and voila!

that will be my next step - HELIOS ! XD

Edited by 3QUINOX

1. Steve says the more underwater missions you do the more likely you are to find it.

2. I think the idea behind it was that you didn't actively seek out the drone: you'd play the game as you always did, then you stumbled across this drone, freaked out, then were shunted into a quest. Unfortunately the mentality the devs want out of us - players - is not the one we have - grinders.