Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can You Stack The Parkour Velocity Mods?

Yazeth

Question

Title. It sounds like it'll be a lot of fun just flying through the air at Zephyr's speed. :D

For clarification, I'm talking about these mods:

Mobilize:  Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.

Firewalker: Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time. Landing on enemies procs Heat damage.

Lightning Dash:  Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.  Landing on enemies procs Electric damage.

Ice Spring:  Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.  Landing on enemies procs Cold damage.

Toxic Flight:  Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.  Landing on enemies procs Toxin damage.

Battering Maneuver:  Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.  Landing on enemies procs Impact damage.

Rending Turn:  Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.  Landing on enemies procs Slash damage.

Piercing Step:  Increases parkour Velocity, Aim Glide and Wall Latch time.  Landing on enemies procs Puncture damage.

Patagium:  Adds +15% Aim Glide / Wall Latch duration.

With the inclusion of the utility slot, you can add all of these on one frame. I really wanna try that out, but idk if they can all be used at the same time.

4 answers to this question

Honestly, one seems like it makes a pretty big difference to me. Though I wonder if maybe trying to stack ones that aren't similar will work. Like Mobilize and Piercing Step or Mobilize and Lightning Dash.

Edit: Ah, nope. System actually prevents it like trying to equip Continuity and Primed Continuity.

Edited by Ceryk

Honestly, one seems like it makes a pretty big difference to me. Though I wonder if maybe trying to stack ones that aren't similar will work. Like Mobilize and Piercing Step or Mobilize and Lightning Dash.

Edit: Ah, nope. System actually prevents it like trying to equip Continuity and Primed Continuity.

T.T