Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Our Mother ! +_+ ( Spoiler)

Andruunicul

Fellow tenno, I am talking to all the players who finished the quest ''Natah'' .

Well as you might know , our ''mother'' proclaimed as Lotus has a dark past, from my point of view her father , the ''unknown'' had a daughter , originally called ''Natah''->( the current Lotus); they could be sentients. She chosed the name ''Lotus'' to feel like a mother , the mother of all the tenno ( this shows us that she was loved once ) .

From any perspective, her identity and her story, is vague... 

Here is Andrew , I hope you all have a mother to love, and love it while you can, cause we> tenno we don't even know if our ''mother'' is a real one.....

Edited by Andruunicul

miiiight want to put spoiler in the title.

You should put everything inside of a spoiler, since you didn't put a spoiler alert in the title.

Good that you care about people being spoiled. But you both could have shared opinions on the topic as well, rather than just making OP feel bad.

I'm actually hyped up for the lore now. Considering how the Lotus's model is already finished, it might be soon that we get more quests or lore revealed. Maybe in 17.5 or sooner. The story is getting better now.

Good that you care about people being spoiled. But you both could have shared opinions on the topic as well, rather than just making OP feel bad.

I'm actually hyped up for the lore now. Considering how the Lotus's model is already finished, it might be soon that we get more quests or lore revealed. Maybe in 17.5 or sooner. The story is getting better now.

I am hyped for the lore too! XD especially for Lotus

If there even is a reason behind the name "Lotus", I think she will explain it in the next quest, when the Sentients will come to kick our buttery butts.

Ain't no sentient kicks me , no matter one is 25 meters tall XD

Edited by Andruunicul

Natah means something in Hebrew - "to stretch out, spread out, extend, incline, bend."

The upwards growth of the lotus and spread of a lotus' petals are huge symbols in Buddhism.

That's why she is called the Lotus.

Well sir , I don't think that our Lotus thought about the buddhism to chose her name ... she just changed her name for us , tenno to fall in to her ''fake'' help :( she just uses us like war machines ..no emotion...

I was talking about why she chosed this name in game not in real life >>>