Warcraft

-The Humans

-The Orcs (My choice)

-The Night Elves

-The Undead

Warframe Universe

-The Grineer (My choice)

-The Corpus

For Star Wars, I would go with the Clone Troopers. They were superior to the Storm Troopers according to basically every Star Wars game I have ever played and every book I have read. But... Scout Troopers (Storm Trooper Sniper) by far has the coolest looking aesthetics in my opinion. Oh ya, and the Droids are failures.

In Halo, it is the Spartans hands down. Explain to me why an army of Spartans would not beat the Covenant when one Spartan can take down AT LEAST a hundred Covenant.

I know nothing of Warcraft.

In the Warframe universe, Grineer vs Corpus would be a very difficult debate.

The Grineer basically have endless troops and some VERY strong and brutal weapons. That coupled with their wide range of influence across the entire system makes them a formidable force.

The Corpus have limited troops, but theoretically they could just continue making more and more MOAs and various proxies to fight for them. The Corpus pretty much control the resources and economy of the system though, and that is a very important factor. In the Cold War, the United States just had to out spend Russia to beat them, so economy and resources is a lot. Also, if you remember Operation Sling Stone, we can assume that the Corpus is the source for the Grineer's resources, thus making them have a position of a bit more control.

In the end I would go with the Corpus because their advanced technology, control of economy and resources makes them have a very influential position. They may not have endless soldiers, but they do have drones and proxies to do the fighting for them, thus keeping losses at a minimum.

for star wars Id take the droids. sure the normal battle droids suck but I would just swarm my foes with them.

the you got the b2s and the destroyer droids and magna guards.

and the best part is that I would feel as bad as if a clone or storm trooper squad of mine died. 

for halo the convenate. id have jackal snipers super ships high charity and best of all, a all gold hunter honor guard squad.

and I would ride in a gold scarab. bling bling cha ching!

for warcraft I choose night elves. id just take an army of  archers on gryphons. it would be like an army of horse archers in the SKY.

i would induce so much rage out of my opponents that they would rip out their own hair in frustration.

oh and healing wells and glaivapults.

and lastly for warframe, corpus. just load up on guardian shield ospreys and crewman and spam the recharges. SPAM THEM ALL!

as well as jackal hyena pack lynx and black moa can't pronounce his name prototypes. besides if all that fails id use some of my corpus dosh to pay someone who can take care of it.

like the tenno for example. and I would give them an offer they couldn't refuse... PET... RIDABLE...FRIKEN...MOAS!!

and free passage through every single bit of territory I own as well as a 20% discount on everything i sell.

I doubt the grineer could ever beat that deal >:)

Edited by Agentcheese

Star Wars

-Clone Troopers (My choice)

-Storm Troopers

-Droid Army

Halo Series

-The Spartans (My choice)

-The Covenant

Warcraft

-The Humans

-The Orcs (My choice)

-The Night Elves

-The Undead

Warframe Universe

-The Grineer (My choice)

-The Corpus

Stormtroopers

Spartans aren't an army, the choice is UNSC

Never played, no idea, don't care

Corpus

Stormtroopers

Spartans aren't an army, the choice is UNSC

Never played, no idea, don't care

Corpus

You never played warcraft....D: like the good warcraft? the old good RTS ones? I feel bad for you. And I don't normally feel bad for people.

W3 was the best RTS ever, not only did it have loads of content right on the disc, but the modding was great, so many mods. I'm still waiting for blizzard to stop being ***** and release warcraft 4, it's looooooooooooooooooooooong overdue. That MMo ruined warcraft.