The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Manic

Monstercat47

It's a good idea, but I don't think we'll get it. As there aren't any Grineer infested in their ranks, it's mainly Corpus. But and this is a big BUT, we could see him soon in the Void.

I just saw the pic on the above post (DUE TO SLOW INTERNET) and well I'll just stay quiet in future. lol

Edited by TheMuslimGamerGB

Here is how I imagine Infested Manic -

Instead of his punching finisher combo that he does, he would latch onto the Tenno and "throw up" that goo'y stuff that infested MOA's shoot right onto the Tenno. Instead of inflicting massive damage, the finisher slows the Tenno and deals toxin damage over time.

Instead of turning invisibile, the infested Manic turns into a bigger and more obvious form of those 'infested bee's' that fly around everywhere. You can shoot them in the air to inflict a small amount of damage to the Infested Manic, and shooting the bee's also causes him to come out of invisibility.

His teleport ability leaves a pad of goo behind when he teleports.

A special ability unique only to the infested Manic - Infested Dopplegangar. when dealt siginifcant damage, the infested possessing the Manic will mirror the image of a random player in the party to cause confusion. This ability is a compliment of the lore we know about infested, such as the juggernaut, in which the infested can literally start morph into other beings given enough time and power.

Instead of the traditional manic laugh, it could be a distorted version of that. Almost like mixing Skrillex and the Manic Laugh, to make it sound like bugs or something.