Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exilus Adapter Overpriced.

Moghul

I think the resources requirement to craft is fair, but the bp cost is top much.

My suggestion, either:

1. Bp costs 15k-20k simaris reps

2. Bp costs 100-150k, but is reusable.

Seriously, crafting 2formas itself will take 48hrs, please reduce the burden of having to do simaris scans.

Totally agree with this.

I have 3 words for you:

Optional. Endgame. Material.

i have a bit more words for you: trying to get about 1/6th of the speed back, i was used to will cost me 20p on every frame, not to mention the builds it will mess up, and the time and forma it will take

sKsa9H6.jpg

Let me get this straight:

Not only does this cost me TWO DAYS worth of scans but it also costs me 2 built Formas, an Argon crystal and 1 Orokin cell?

The 20 plat alternative feels very much like the only real solution. This, to me, is a serious ripoff.

I would have understood perfectly for it to cost that much if it were a reusable blueprint but having to spend all those resources for what is basically one more slot which can only hold marginally useful mods is ridiculous.

Seriously people, would you spend 2 formas, an argon crystal, an orokin cell and 50k rep so you can add rush to your frame? Even the new mods don't seem worth it to me.

Nope which why I will never craft it. Not until they make the blueprint reuseable or a full unlock for all you frames. While lowering the cost to craft it. Either a forma or a argon crystal not both.

Edited by genclaymore

So neither you or the other guy have actually played mesa.... Did you ever think that maybe, just maybe, he has another build with primed continuity?  That is why you would have a second madurai on mesa.

Does make you wonder why a player who has so many R10 mods maxed, can't seem to be bothered leveling up a second fleeting or streamlined.

I do play Mesa, so please stop making !-umptions. The guy didn't show a build with Prime Continuity, so I went with the build that was ACTUALLY shown to us. Am I supposed to make builds to cover every possible playstyle?

But let's say we did stick with the 2 madurai polarities. On that build shown with 2 madurais you can STILL fit Rush on that build if only he had known that efficiency caps out and he had lowered Fleeting Expertise by 2 ranks. Bottomline, the guy built it wrong. Stop defending him.

And really a guy with that many rank 10s can afford to forma it once more to fit in all his bloated mods.

Edited by EetNotErn

Currently adaptor is just not worth it. Pretty much every frame requires at least a forma or two to make the builds support utility slot, and you're asking for two formas (48 hours) just to make the thing and making BP one-time (also at least couple days for rep) on top of that? Not to mention how much time you must spend running Salad or Lua to get rare material to build those formas. People have dojos to build. People have clan research things to make. People re-rank their favorite weapons and frames to make them perform better. People require forma for all these things. People need to wait 24 hours for each.

Pretty much all players have more than one frame they like to play with. And hardly all of them are vets that have nothing else to spend forma on.

20p price is just an insult to injury at this point. "It's only 20p, tenno, like one forma, you know you want it!"

People do indeed buy more if you ask for less. But they buy even less when they know that paying is the only viable solution.

I understand that it's an option, a way to specialize the main frames you play with even more. But the end in this case really doesn't justify the means, it's not worth it.

Please consider these changes:

1. Drop requirements to 1 forma.

2. Alternatively make mods in exilus slot require 0 cap.

3. Either make BP reusable or much cheaper.

Edited by Bbbutts

I don't think the manufacturing cost is outrageous. The problem is, as many others have said, the rep cost. There is no quick way of farming Simaris rep (i.e. sigils, dailies and tokens), so it should have a larger cap on how much rep can be earned per day.