Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pilfering Hydroid Build

-KoreanPotato-

Question

4 answers to this question

Max strength+max effi, duration and range is none of your concerns when using such build.

Actually I'm tempted to say Max Efficicency is not totally needed, as the amount of energy drops is plenty.

Furthermore, I personally run a Min Duration build, so it acts as a nuke because the first attack, when the tentacles come out has the greater damage and I can relocate the cast with ease.

Then if you're aiming for defenses, a build with Narrow Minded is preferable, as the tentacles spawn closer to the pod, pair this with a disarm (not augmented) Loki and you got youself an easy farmable defense.

max damage and efficiency

only for spamming purposes.

reasons:

1. double drop only works if tentacles kill

2. at max or rank 8 blind rage without max efficiency it will hurt to cast tentacles.

3. put stretch but no overextended. max range but low damage is bad idea

4. if the tentacle damage too low, it cant kill heavy stuff like heavy grinner or ancients. very bad idea if they got  poison aura.,

Furthermore, I personally run a Min Duration build, so it acts as a nuke because the first attack, when the tentacles come out has the greater damage and I can relocate the cast with ease.

When running both Transient Fortitude and Fleeting Expertise, one might as well just put Streamline in there.