The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Visual White Noise/snow?

Kharben

Hello, I just started playing again today, and I loaded up and have had an issue with a visual white noise/static. I have adjusted all display settings on and off again. Not sure what else to try or if its even a glitch or some part of the game these days.

Screen shot of issue: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=493073921

Now in the photo it doesnt seem to bad. but in game its much much more dramatic and a huge inconvience for me. Anyone else have the issue before? I tried to find previous posts with the same issue, but from what I can find there isn't one.

any help at all would be fantastic, thanks in advance!

Hello, I just started playing again today, and I loaded up and have had an issue with a visual white noise/static. I have adjusted all display settings on and off again. Not sure what else to try or if its even a glitch or some part of the game these days.

Hi Kharben, what video card would you happen to be using? 

ooohhhhhh shiny.

I didn't even notice until I saw that picture but I get this effect after playing Equinox, pressing 4 in Night form, and crashing out to the Liset (no last mission screen, cannot rejoin squad) as a slash proc happens.  I run on an Nvidia 760, Windows 7.

The 'crash' happens when I press 4 near a lot of enemies and I suspect that it's audio related since the slash proc sound is painfully loud.

My guess is that some shader is not unloading during the 'crash.'

Obviously OP isn't using Equinox but I guess it could affect allies...