Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove The Forma From Dojo's Requirements

Zantestsuken

As title states,

I will skip the rant about how the Void keys are just another paywall that everyone knows about but none of us shout it loud because they're too busy farming.

Although I'm okay with this Forma for polarazing weapons, putting it as a Dojo building material has made my day. Everyone should stand up for this madness! i already gave you money DE and I was okay with it for the content you gave me and the opportunity that you gave to those who played for free. Even though the materials request from the Dojo is okay, Forma is not.

It should be a weapon option gear to polarize? Yes. It should be used for Dojo when already the poor Tenno would have to farm like S#&$? No!!

I invite you to stand up against this infamous manouvre. It's not whining or a rant, because I find everything else pretty neat, EVEN the Void Keys!!!!!

I will agree to an extent.

No big deal requiring 5 forma for a dojo room

Kind of crazy for a small clan to try to come up with 15 forma for a single room though

and then you need 5 rooms in a row to actually get the weapons or something like that.....

at 15 forma a piece that is a pipe dream for a small guild.

I say keep the forma in the dojo.

Even though with the dojo it does seem a bit pay to progress, there is more reward in earning rather than paying.

I may have the platinum to do so right not but I see no point.

This game is intended to be a grind.

Does anyone know how Rare forma is? cause i've seen it on the login rewards but thats it...

Apparently it can be acquired in the Void as a blueprint.

Now if you get clan members to join in on that Void mission, that is 4 forma which could be put towards the dojo project.

Edited by VER1

I've done two void missions, where forma is supposed to drop. Not one has. It is pretty ridiculous that it takes 5 to make a freaking hallway, and then that they are needed to improve items past 30.

Just replace the forma with some other rare material, like a control module or something.

Thats my only complaint also over the dojo, Im in a small clan... and we cant afford that much other than me... if I was rich, yeh maybe, but Im not, and I think theres other priorities in gameplay than spending on Forma to build up a dojo, unknowing the next future stuff Ill have to spend also.

If i run upon a Forma, and any other m8 of mine, Im sure they would prefer to polarize a weapon.

the dojo is pay to dojo pls quit forma in dojo requirements and the forma is platinum dont do a pay to win

I can't agree that it's Pay to win, But it is pay to Succeed faster. Forma, i think, Is a BP you can get from Alerts, Missions and Void key runs (from what i saw in the patch notes at least) granted i DO agree with what is being said, but i wouldent sat compleatly abolish it, I would say reduce it to 1 or 2 Forma, You do have to remember, They are a buisness, and they Are trying to get a profit from a Free to play game.

I've done two void missions, where forma is supposed to drop. Not one has. It is pretty ridiculous that it takes 5 to make a freaking hallway, and then that they are needed to improve items past 30.

Just replace the forma with some other rare material, like a control module or something.

Resources aren't dropping at all in those atm. While I am uncertain as to whether this is true or not, given that resources aren't dropping it's probably safe to assume that forma would not either.

Excellent Idea. That way its still not easy to get, but its a hell of a lot more likely than Forma.

I've made 10 runs so far in the void, and its totally not worth it. 1 of the new mods, no forma. All i got was the Reaper Prime...and because its bugged right now i cant even build it IF i had all the parts, which i dont and probably never will.

I can't agree that it's Pay to win, But it is pay to Succeed faster. Forma, i think, Is a BP you can get from Alerts, Missions and Void key runs (from what i saw in the patch notes at least) granted i DO agree with what is being said, but i wouldent sat compleatly abolish it, I would say reduce it to 1 or 2 Forma, You do have to remember, They are a buisness, and they Are trying to get a profit from a Free to play game.

Dude, for a functional Dojo you'll need to get at least 100 or more Forma. It's pay to succed in this millenia. I haven't all the time in the world and I thought that spending 50 € was a fair share to give to them.

Next thing you know, Alloy Plates for sale in the market for 1 plat each. And next thing you know, pay more plats to unlock missions. Then next thing you know pay plat to level up mastery. And probably next thing you know, they add a premium account system pay 1000 (50 bucks) plat to get premium account for 1 month! Anyway, point is...they have their hands in your pocket for every corner you make. 

Next thing you know, Alloy Plates for sale in the market for 1 plat each. And next thing you know, pay more plats to unlock missions. Then next thing you know pay plat to level up mastery. And probably next thing you know, they add a premium account system pay 1000 (50 bucks) plat to get premium account for 1 month! Anyway, point is...they have their hands in your pocket for every corner you make. 

I joked about a pay to dojo two months ago. Now we're in this situation. I'll just screen your post good Pisirk. In two months we'll see where we are.

Let's just hope that writing on the forum will not cost us some plat.

The forma requirements are a bit much for something so expensive/rare to drop. Encouraging co-op/community is great and all but lets take a dose of reality here people: You can only have 4 people in an instance. 100+ clans are a bit silly for that especially given the non competitive nature of this game. Lets see the prices dropped to at least 1/3 of what they are now or increase the drops.

As I said on another thread...

I think it would be best for clans of all size to replace forma with control module (or another rare material) change 5 forma for a bloody hallway) to 5 control modules(or whatever) same for rooms because most players aren't going to want to use forma on dojo instead on warframe or weapons to improve themselves.  This is alpha version as said by DE, but I seriously hope they change this requirement.

small clans would still have harder time growing dojo, but not an impossible time (without 100+ plat) to build dojo with functional parts.