Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I'm Creating A Mix In Virtual Dj....

KrazyKubrowLady

And it ocurred to me that Warframe takes place thousands of years in the future rendering the already classic rock (like Aerosmith, Metallica, Kiss and Def Leopard) pieces of history.

What if the Tenno/corpus/grineer found these now historical pieces of art and started broadcasting a radio with nothing but that music.

10/10 would listen to it in my liset

And it ocurred to me that Warframe takes place thousands of years in the future rendering the already classic rock (like Aerosmith, Metallica, Kiss and Def Leopard) pieces of history.

What if the Tenno/corpus/grineer found these now historical pieces of art and started broadcasting a radio with nothing but that music.

10/10 would listen to it in my liset

You know the S#&$ they played when you/yourparents/ or whoever where kids well they still play that S#&$.

You know the S#&$ they played when you/yourparents/ or whoever where kids well they still play that S#&$.

There's still a lot of it that I adore. xD I grew up with my dad blasting it in his speakers loud enough to shake the posters on my wall x'D and I would secretly sing to it

Just listen to it then get the feel of it and use that feeling....

Try to really listen to what goes in rock,metal and other things...

If it was that easy, I would have easily shadowed skrillex because I mostly listen to dubstep owo

If it was that easy, I would have easily shadowed skrillex because I mostly listen to dubstep owo

I could make musik if I had the money to make it but if I ever am its going to be like...trippe stuff I guses....

Like with the programes to make musik....

idunno haven't looked into this at all....

Edited by dacond3