Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impossible Mods

(XBOX)SinisterJester

Question

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on where to farm mods like continuity, flow, Intensify, Rage, Steel Fiber, or even just the elemental mods because despite using wiki, YouTube guides, and forums I keep getting the standard mods like redirection and vitality. Tried going 20+ on survivals and excavations with nothing to show for it. I know RNG is involved but I'm borderlining nonexistent.

14 answers to this question

Aye its just a little disheartening to run excavations for 3 hours tonight and seeing literally and I mean literally the same generic mods dropping each round. What missions would everyone recommend that I be running? I don't get nearly as much game time as ide like so I want to make sure I'm farming the right missions like Cambria, Earth or Mercury, Apollo and the like.

In my opinion, running Apollodorus(Mercury) is a good choice, since flow drops from butchers and streamline on lancers(i guess), aand, you have a chance to get intensify on 20 min( i got 4 this way). And for continuity, you can farm on Saturn boss or orokin vaults. Hope i gave some help

(I use Apollodorus to lvl up my weapons/frames, it's a good place to it, so sometimes i get one of theese mods)

I'll most likely bite the bullet and buy Nekros, was between him and Chroma and I went with Chroma which I don't regret but Nekros would have been the more logical choice.

Why not take that plat into the trade chat and buy the mods you want?  That seems a lot more logical than spending it on a frame that you can easily farm.  And a lot cheaper.

Either way, getting mods to drop is all about repetition.  Killing many, many enemies over and over and rolling mission reward tables over and over.  There is no substitute for playing the game (if you don't count trading).

You don't need to grind the same exact mission all the time, though.  Just play the game.

That's a good idea as well, I would just need to find out how much they all are and add it up. They only mod I own that is huge is streamline so I would be in the market for ALOT of mods. Definitely would be better to buy a few of the mods that make or break my builds and farm the rest. Lots of options and one more reason this game is so much fun.

Best way to find these mods you want... MrJtx says you:You can do a lot of Captures  or exterminates in void, and search in entire map the hidding containers. I pick continuity, Rage, Quick Thinking, Flow, Intensify a hundred times each :P

Sorry my english

Oi! if you still havent gotten em despite your efforts, I have a few copies of them (not all, mind you) that you can have. Been hoarding such mods for ages now in case I ever wanted to recruit people for my clan and gear em up (which I didnt get to do lol)

edit: argh nvm, I just realized the XB1, my deepest apologies

Edited by Corrigane

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on where to farm mods like continuity, flow, Intensify, Rage, Steel Fiber, or even just the elemental mods because despite using wiki, YouTube guides, and forums I keep getting the standard mods like redirection and vitality. Tried going 20+ on survivals and excavations with nothing to show for it. I know RNG is involved but I'm borderlining nonexistent.

I have a big tip for you clear the star map and you will all them mods plus more types rage is easy to find in trade and not need to clear the star chart

Edited by SlapClown

Please note this is from PC experience.

I've just picked up some Continuity mods yesterday while running a Ophelia run in Uranus, but since i run the U17, could be impossible for you since you still have no Drekkar units.

As for Steel Fiber, i used to run Sargas Ruk for it, can't say if it was changed, but it's not so hard to get.

Rage drops from Void containers.

Elemental mods, i usually tend to get them easier in LOWER level missions (20-) than high level ones.

Edited by Endrance