The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Shotgun: Tigris

What The Tigris removes all of its mods when leaving missions and returning to the Liset

Where Liset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?  Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:  It consistently does this and I do not even tamper with remove all mods option to do so. It simply removes the mods by itself with no explanation, weakening the shotgun signifcantly for the unwary if you forget to reapply. The only mods I have installed for my Tigris (Rank 21, No Catalyst or Forma) are Point Blank (Rank 5) and Vicious Spread (R5). My Carrier Prime's Sweeper Prime (Rank 30, Catalyst, No Forma) carries the same mods.

Could the duplicates be interfering; was my previous answer to why this occurs. But I also tested this with the Deth Machine Rifle (No Catalyst/Forma) and yielded the same results. Even without a sentinel weapon variant or weapon/mod combinations it reproduces the same results regardless of what exactly is equpped while the Tigris is in the primary weapon slot.

Edited by XenoBerserker

Maybe this has happened to you too.

Who: me and all the players i met

What: Reviving

Where: in every mission i did and i do now

Reproduction Steps:

1. a player is bleeding or a kubrow.

2. try to revive him.

3. you cant revive him because your hand dont stay on the dying player for all the time necessary for heal him (hiccups revives), so I have to continuously press E (my action button) non-stop, and this happen to every player wich are trying to help the bleeding player. (like if they were doing the DJs) XD 

Edited by Fi-le

DESCRIPTION: 

Frost (Prime)'s Snow Globe ability doesn't block Harpak fire as per other punch through weapons such as Sniper Crewman's Lanka

Who Frost Prime

What Snow Globe ability

Where Uranus maps and Simulacrum with Elite Drekar Lancers (Harpaks)

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

I first noticed this during an alert Defense mission on Uranus on one of the new underwater lab maps.  I cast my Snow Globe to defend the objective, but both it and my Frost Prime are both still getting damage despite there being no enemies within the globe.  Then I noticed that the Harpak projectiles are whizzing by inside the globe instead of being stopped like other projectiles (Bombard missiles) and gunfire (hitscans).  To make sure, I spawned other Grineer enemies from that map that don't use the Harpak in the Simulacrum; Snow Globe blocks damage and decrement it's health as expected.  Then I spawned some Elite Drekar Lancers wielding Harpaks.  This time, the hapoons simply passes through without damaging the Snow Globe at all and only decrement its health when a grenade explodes near it.

1. Use Frost series Warframe

2. Enter any map with Elite Drekar Lancer enemies (Uranus missions or Simulacrum)

3. Cast Snow Globe

4. Get hit by Harpak fire while inside or behind the entire Snow Globe

DESCRIPTION: Spawning on foot in the water... yaaay cold shower, now how do i get out?

Where: Titania, Uranus

Who: I was playing with a freshly crafted excalibur witha  few weapons ( Hikou Prime, Tonkor and Dual Cleaver)

What: I spawned on foot in the water segment of the map without the sharkwing.

Can you reproduce the bug? Frankly i don't know if i can. But i can tell what happened.

1. I just finished the bossfight with Tyl and got back to the liset.

2. Hit the Play Mission Again button with a dude who stayed with me.

3. Mission loads a little slower than usual.

4. I spawn late and i spawn in the water without the sharkwing.

5. Have to crawl out using jumps.

Pictures:

2qd0ia1.jpg

157ga5f.jpg

I decided to play some T3 Survival in the void with my Excalibur, with my Boltor prime, Akstilleto, and prisma skana. I mostly used Melee through out the game because I was testing the prisma skana and all of a sudden, I can't roll or melee anymore.

Even switch to your meelee weapon doesn't help, the only thing you can do is channel. Also all of your weapons become invisible, even when you equip. It does put always happen but it also happens to other people i know

This bug is re create-able

Steps:

Join a game with any warframe

Use your melee weapon for a while

If glitch doesn't happen, rejoin another game and repeat.

DESCRIPTION: 

While using the Quanta I found out that if I spam the fire button and secondary fire then the Quanta's laser stays on.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Equip the Quanta.

2. Spam the fire and secondary fire button until the laser stays on.

3. Watch the laser burn through every enemy.

DESCRIPTION: Equinox's Maim ability will sometimes stagger enemies but not deal any damage to them. 

Who Equinox (Day)

What Any weapon loadout. I have 30% duration, 175% efficiency, 145% range, and 170% strength on my Equinox. (Don't know if that makes a difference or not.)

Where Mostly in the Void

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?  Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Equip Equinox 

2. Use a rich enough energy color so you start off in Night form.

3. Go to any Void mission

4. Switch to Day

5. Use Maim

6. Run around and watch as roughly 1 in every 5 enemies stagger and then continue to fire at you with full, unchanging health.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Player

What Melee and dodge roll are disabled

Where Any mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1) Any mission, host or client

2) Execute random parkour 2.0 manoeuvres

3) Melee (both quick and unholstered) and dodge roll (tap sprint) become disabled

Note: Holding the sprint key still works. When hit by infested swarms, using quick melee or dodge roll WILL get me out of the swarm (even if no animation plays). I become immune to crowd control effects (knockdown, ancient's latch, etc). Jumping out of the map does nothing.

Ever Since U17 released, I've had this problem in the Equipment section of my Profile:

https://imgur.com/oujB16x

There are 2 Mk1-Bratons, one of which maxed from long before, and now this other one that's unranked. 

I first went and bought the Mk1-Braton from the market and leveled in a mission, but when i checked to see what would happen it did not effect the unranked one, and is still like it is in the picture. 

Ever since I have waited for it to be fixed assuming i wasn't the only one, but it seems this problem isn't as common as i assumed.

If this can be fixed on my side let me know, otherwise it would be great to have this looked at on DE's side, having 279/280 items maxed just due to a bugged Mk1-Braton.... would kinda bug me.

Who: N/A

What: Steel Meridian Insignia. Possibly other syndicate mission pickups.

Where: Steel Meridian general mission. Possibly lower rank missions as well.

Yes I can reproduce it.

Step 1: launch syndicate mission

Step 2: hunt for insignia with thief's wit

Step 3: stand over the space you think it is and see this

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/438325350313727848/352643672C914C88BBB3FD699607C584C4FC1E8F/ 

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Frost, Helios, Solo (Using Chilling Globe)

What The weapon in interest is the Harpak

Where Lua, Earth

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yeppity yep

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Find a pool of water

2. Create a snowglobe in it

3. Drag a poor grineer into the globe with alt fire

4. Try shooting the grineer while he's down.

5. ???

6. No profit.

Harpak bolts are unable to go through the water surface in a snowglobe. I tested this outside the snowglobe and they hit their target. It appears that harpak bolts can't hit frozen enemies that were hit by the alt fire.

vDT0djY.jpg?1

Edited by Xepato

DESCRIPTION: 

Who: Me (any warframe)

What: Vaykor Marelok level 1 (on any frame, any config) 

"COULD NOT UPDATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION. PROGRESS WAS NOT SAVED"

Where: Liset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? YES

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Select My empty config A, B, or C on Vaykor Marelok

2. Put 1 mod on that

3. start a mission and leave/finish the mission

4. "COULD NOT UPDATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION. PROGRESS WAS NOT SAVED"

Who: Any Warframe

What: Opticor

Where: Any Tileset

Opticors beam colour does not change when you change the energy colour of it and it appears as though the laser you use to aim the beam follows the same colour as the energy on your warframe, basically the energy colour changes nothing on the opticor and it stays the stock light blue-ish colour.

This just seems to be a thing sunce U17, although this is purely visual it does affect the OCD players among us like myself so a fix would be appreciated :D

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Volt (Prime)

What Augment Mod - Shocking Speed -> Does not break stuff

Where Everywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Go to any node on any planet

2. Activate Volt's Speed ability while having the augment mod Shocking Speed equipped

3. It does not break any props such as containers etc. which it always used to do

etc.

Who: Anyone, seemingly

What: Dual Cleavers/Prisma Dual Cleavers

Where: Any mission

ReproducibleQuite easily, just attack an enemy with the things, you'll notice

The Dual Cleavers have an issue hitting enemies. I haven't tested it too much, but it appears as though they can only deal damage on a "special" hit, I.E. status or crit procs.

Who: Anyone, seemingly

What: Dual Cleavers/Prisma Dual Cleavers

Where: Any mission

ReproducibleQuite easily, just attack an enemy with the things, you'll notice

The Dual Cleavers have an issue hitting enemies. I haven't tested it too much, but it appears as though they can only deal damage on a "special" hit, I.E. status or crit procs.

I've also noticed this too. I was attacking a fusion moa and it didn't get hit until I've swung my cleavers over 10 times.

DESCRIPTION: 

Played Natah quest as client, after both me and the host got the quest. Missed all the dialogue, and the quest reward, was not able to start the quest and a relog gave me the quest end bit in the codex and still no reward.

Who : Myself as host and a team mate as host

What : N/A

Where : Natah quest

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? N

DESCRIPTION: when hunting synthesis targets, occasionally they will spawn without the four "scan-points", leaving the player unable to scan and claim the synthesis target

Who: I have seen this bug in both solo and multiplayer modes. In a 4 person squad, this bug can occur for some players but not others. 

What: Multiple different loadouts. I was playing as an invisible Loki both times.

Where: Hapke - Ceres spy mission, and T1 Capture Mission.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? N

DESCRIPTION: Opticor beam colours (both charging and firing beams) do not match Opticor Energy Colour. The charging beam matches your warframe energy colour, and the firing beam is always light blue.

Who: Any frame.  

What: Opticor Weapon.

Where: Any mission.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Equip the Opticor as your primary weapon. To see this bug, make sure your warframe energy colour and Opticor energy colour are not the same.

2. Run any mission.

3. Fire Opticor.

Sorry if these aren't in the right place, I noticed they just came with U17

Edited by sparkysparkyboomman