The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

Description: Incubator upgrade segment fails to install

Who: Incubator segment

Where: Liset

What: built the incubator upgrade segment from the Tenno Lab Bp. Attempted to install it, got a "segment failed to install" message. Figuring that logging back in would fix, I logged back in to find my blueprint back in the foundry, but the materials still used up.

Description: Adhesive Blast not providing the advertised "bonus 60% damage," neither in stat screen nor in gameplay. Damage remains the same, Penta and Tonkor grenades stick and deal minor DOT damage, around 20 per tick until they explode (after about 3 seconds). Ogris rockets, with the mod equipped, will deal a fraction of the explosion damage when sticking to an enemy, but only on the initial impact. Tested both in Simulacrum and normal starchart missions.

Can be reproduced? Yes.

Steps:

1. Equip Adhesive Blast on an appropriate weapon

2. Fire a shot near or at an enemy

3. Compare damage value to normal damage values (w/o Adhesive Blast

4. See that they are the same.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who- Ash

What- Syndicate marks (at least Red Veil's) are invisible after the first one you collect

Where- So far, any Syndicate mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Start a Syndicate mission.

2. Progress with Loot Radar to collect your first mark normally.

3. Use the Loot Radar to find the next mark, and it and all subsequent marks are invisible.  They are marked on the radar with Loot Radar, and you can see the "Press X to collect" tag when close enough, but they are just not visible.

I haven't tried it on any other syndicates yet, so I don't know if it's only Red Veil doing it, but I have tried several Red Veil missions and each time I could see the first mark, but none of them after the first.

Also a second, much more minor thing I noticed.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who- Ash again

What- Lex Prime pistol magazines are unaffected by gravity, floating in the air when you relaod.

Where- Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Equip Lex Prime and start any mission.

2. Fire 1 shot.

3. Reload the Pistol.

4. Marvel at the amazing anti-gravity magazine.

Edited by Fixit

DESCRIPTION:

When decorating interior colors when customizing Liset, the game locks up

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?

Yes. COUNTLESS TIMES

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1) Bring up the menu

2) select Decorate Liset

3) then select Decorate Interior.

4) Choose any color.

5) The game locks up, and clicking Back doesn't do anything

Note: Reverting the interior colors to default works fine

What Warframe is not vaulting over rails.

Whether I have the auto vault option enabled or disabled, I do not vault over railings anymore after update 17.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Turn on auto vault over option

2. Run up to a rail and press space. You will jump over the rail

3. Turn off the auto vault over option

4. Repeat step 2

Where Interception mission

Enemies killed by warframe abilities while on the terminals flipping the point will cause the UI indicating which point is being taken to continuously flash regardless of whether or not the point is actually being flipped.

It also seems to cause the enemy to stop taking the point at all. This is not confirmed, but it seems like it is happening.

Tested with Mag's Crush and Pull abilities.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Go to a low level interception mission

2. When an enemy is taking a point and the UI is flashing, indicating the point is being taken, use a warframe ability (I used Mag's Crush or Pull) to kill the target

3. Repeat with other points if you wish. They will all remain flashing, as if an enemy is taking the point

Image hidden in spoiler tag.

I killed 3 enemies off the point while they were taking the point. Now those points remain flashing. The enemies also seem to not try to take the point again because they were all just standing there. In this picture, point C is not being taken, but the UI beside the mini map shows that point A, C, and D is being taken.

YNMclM9.jpg

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Any Warframe

What Any Loadout, Cosmetics

Where Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Boot up the game

2. go to arsenal or mission

here is it happening on my volt prime while im in my arsenal.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=493549072

I have already uninstalled the game and re-installed it.

XBOX CONTROLLER BINDING KEYS BUG

I am using Xbox 360 controller on PC.

I was trying to change my usual configuration and I discoreved a very annoying bug.

If I set Power Menu on RB and set my secondary weapon fire on Y I can't use my fourth power because secondary shot gets precedence over the power menu.

If you are holding the power menu key, any power need to get the precedence over the key.

Please guys, I beg. Fix that very simple bug.

Thank you!

DESCRIPTION: Key binding conflict between secondary fire and channeling melee. Only with Archwing

Where Archwing mission or Uranus water tileset

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Bind the same key for Channeling and Secondary fire (Same results using default keys, keyboard keys or mouse button)

2. Equip a weapon with secondary attack, for example Harpak

3. Go to Uranus, Titania

4. Outside of the water, try to channel the melee weapon and use the secondary Fire of Harpak. Works fine

5. Find some place with water and dive in

6. Now equip your archwing melee weapon and try to channel it. Doesn't work

7. Bind a different key for channeling.

8. Try it out, works fine

Edited by Morgo

DESCRIPTION: Bosses freezing in place and becoming unkillable, or falling out of the map.

Who: Does not seem matter who you are with or which Warframe you are using. It just happens.

What: Same as above. Doesn't seem to be affected by your load out.

Where? So far all bosses I have gone against, save for Lephantis, have done this.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? It seems to be random, but once it happens, you'll know.

1. Enter mission

2. Fight your way to the boss

3. Boss will randomly stop attacking and moving. For some bosses like Lech Kril, it's impossible to kill them if you can't get them to do stuff.

4. In the case of Mutalist Alad V, he likes to run around a lot and may get smooshed by that weird contraption in the room, resulting him being pushed out of the map. There is at least one hole in the area too that he can fall into. You can join him, but at this point he really can't be hurt and even if you do manage to beat him, you cannot escape that pit of meat.

I have yet to try it on other bosses like Sargas, but I'm guessing it mostly affects bosses with phases or something.

Three bugs I encountered while playing yesterday. I'll just pack them together in one post:

1. is an clipping error with the Ack & Brunt:

dW8NoDR.jpg

As you can see, the Ack's blade is sticking through the shield. Best visible with a fire damage mod equipped, like here.

This bug is consistent.

2. is a graphics error in the mission debriefing screen:

wXxdC34.jpg

The icon for the anti violet pigment somehow got pasted over the other icons.

I've seen this bug only once and have no idea whether it's reproduceable, since anti violet is pretty rare.

3. is a bug with the transition in and out of water on Uranus:

W1ou0AE.jpg

After hopping into the water and exiting it again, I was stuck with the archwing weapons.

Again this is a bug that I've seen only once so far.

DESCRIPTION: 'Customizing the colours of the interior of the Liset causes the game to... Freeze, I guess. It doesn't allow you to change any of the colours, exit out of the colour changing menu or do anything else.

Who (Warframe, Companion, Teammates, etc.)? - Any

What (Load-out, Weapons, Cosmetics, etc.)? - Colour scheme

Where (Planet,Mission, Area, Liset, etc.)? - Liset

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y/N? Y

1. Customize the colours of the Liset interior.

2. ????

3. Profit.

Edited by Sinc0ra

Not sure if it has already been reported here but just in case:

DESCRIPTION: I am unable to enter another players Dojo when invited (to trade for example). I keep getting a popup which says a conclave loadout is required to enter Dojo. Doesn't matter what loadout I have or what frame I have, it always blocks me from entering. Have made sure I am on public and not solo also. This started happening after this update. Prior to the update, I had no issues entering the Dojo regardless of what loadout I had.

Who: All frames I have tried (excal, mag, nova)

What: tried multiple load outs

Where: when invited to another players Dojo

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? - Y 

1.Request invite to Dojo (to trade for example)

2.Accept invite

3.Popup appears saying conclave loadout required. Invite is auto-blocked

I remember having this aswell, but what i did was go to my loadout, select conclave, then it let me join. just  a way to fix this before DE does (if they haven't already)

Had a bug where upon completing mission, the xp rewards instead of showing my items (all maxed) it just said "Excalibur" and had a black box where the image was. I believe I was on my nova prime or my frost prime (can't remember which) and was using Hek, Synoid Gammacor and Dual Cleavers. None of these turned up just Excalibur and the black box. I believe I was playing WITH an Excalibur if this helps.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Chroma

What Costless Effigy

Where Any mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, 10/10

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1.Be in a multiplayer game with at least two people, and not be game host.

2.Have any one(Or more) person with energy siphon.

3.Cast effigy, then quickly toggle off.(The animation seems to be quicker when not host, so I think it has something to do with that, or just put a hard recast timer on it)

4.Cast again, and see that energy is not being drained, but is actually going in.

Expected Result, Energy should drain.

Can't block in archwing mission!

I re-bind my keys, melee attack is on mouse 2, mouse 1 is channeling and block is at E

I can do they all in warframe mission, but during archwing mission, I cannot block, I can do all other actions like attacking and channeling, but I can't block.

DESCRIPTION: 

Who:    Not frame dependent

What:   Viper Blueprint consumed on crafting

1. Bought Viper blueprint.

2. Crafted Viper and ranked to 30.

3. Bought Twin Viper blueprint.

4. Realized I no longer had Viper blueprint and assumed Ordis ate it.

5. Bought another Viper blueprint and crafted it.

6. Second Viper blueprint has disappeared.

Edited by JudgeZero

DESCRIPTION: 

Who:    Not frame dependent

What:   Viper Blueprint consumed on crafting

1. Bought Viper blueprint.

2. Crafted Viper and ranked to 30.

3. Bought Twin Viper blueprint.

4. Realized I no longer had Viper blueprint and assumed Ordis ate it.

5. Bought another Viper blueprint and crafted it.

6. Second Viper blueprint has disappeared.

Aren't weapon blueprints one use?