Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox: Active Mend Aura Does Nothing

Genji

It will store up the healing blast but the overall aura doesn't work as described.

It sound like its supposed to actively heal per enemy killed within the aura & shore up the huge healing wave when deactivated. It only does the latter.

Maim on the other hand has both the aura effect & stored blast.

Edited by Genjinaro

I guess you are either not gathering enough of the damage or you are out of range of the targets what you want to heal. One of those... Because I found that I have gather a massive amount of damage dealt so I can heal properly.

I noticed this inconsistency after the patch today. Honestly, I'm having a hard time figuring out Mend. It seems like I have to be right close to teammates to heal them, even with max range, and 1k damage stored.

It's been a few days so, has anyone tried this since the last patch?

Mend should really have either a constant heal or also deal damage while active, it's current behavior just feels bad. "I'm going to push a button, lose energy, and eventually heal my allies."

Or you could use Maim, store up thousands upon thousands of damage and just pop a health restore every now and then. :\

Edited by Ailith

This is true; if Mend is the opposite of Maim, the idea should be a passive heal tick to surrounding allies, and a giant heal when toggled off based on enemy damage. With Maim, you can slaughter whole crowds with the slash damage alone and never need to toggle it.