Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scindo Prime Build? Help Me?

(PSN)paytend07

Question

Then why did you go back and edit your posts to remove the phrase, "not to mention you never told me about it in the first place"?

Stop derailing the discussion.

Or have you finally come to your senses and realized how stupid it is to recommend a maxed Life Strike?

TLDR

Crit build is more DPS. Crit build without Organ Shatter is higher consistency and 2nd best DPS. Elemental build is highest damage/swing, good for LS.

Hint - Dakra Prime with Crimson Dervish, if you can get those, has higher damage per hit on the first 3 swings, making it the ideal LS weapon, imo.

Rank of LS depends on use of damage buffs and resistances. High armor and no way to circumvent it may require a higher rank of LS but most of the time R0-1 works best.

Rank of LS depends on use of damage buffs and resistances. High armor and no way to circumvent it may require a higher rank of LS but most of the time R0-1 works best.

I disagree.  Whether you want max or r0 is dependent on whether you are using a slower weapon with high single hit damage, in which case you want to max it, or you are using a lower damage per hit but much faster weapon, in which case you want a r0.

I disagree.  Whether you want max or r0 is dependent on whether you are using a slower weapon with high single hit damage, in which case you want to max it, or you are using a lower damage per hit but much faster weapon, in which case you want a r0.

Huh. I would actually put that the other way around - a lower damage/hit requires a higher rank of LS - healing efficiency is higher with a higher rank. A harder hitting weapon might need a lower rank of LS in order to prevent over-healing.

@ OP: I use http://goo.gl/eDIIL0.

Elements adjusted by faction. Regular hits are around 1200, giving healing of around 120; A crit provides 2400ish raw damage, which works out to 240 healing, both of which are nice for topping myself off. When I need lots of healing, I wait for an execute or the 5x damage strike in TR's combo, providing 600 healing (1200 with a crit, massive overkill healing [~3200] with a crit headshot).

Besides, a higher rank LS would mean adding another forma or dropping some damage (FE instead of ST for example).

Edited by Darzk

Huh. I would actually put that the other way around - a lower damage/hit requires a higher rank of LS - healing efficiency is higher with a higher rank. A harder hitting weapon might need a lower rank of LS in order to prevent over-healing.

With slow weapons, I want to heal to full from very low health with a single hit, especially if enemies are going to still be hitting me.

With faster weapons it's going to be a combo of hits rather than a single hit.  Those lightning fast combos are going to bless through your energy very quickly unless you are using someone like Valkyr with a Rage mod equipped.