Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost, Snow Globe Isn't Stopping Shootings

-Axphyxia-

Hello, I noticed that Snow Globe isn't working proper agains the new enemies at uranus Drekar Elite Lancers, the Harpak,

it's pass the projectiles without hit Snow Globe.

it's the video reference. at 31 seconds can after it what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvt4c1e_1e4

EDIT: Also forgot to say, Snow Globe stacking isn't working proper. at least before patch, was working with recast, what I mean?  You cast it and it's show= 100, then stack it = and again show 100 and an after a while show it as 2 instead of 100, I tried after patch, it's show as 100, was same damage taking the globe against heavy gunner 95, so I waitied him destroy globe, then recast it. x2, he just broke it like using 1x globe, while before patch, just turned 2 to 1, instead of globe break

Edited by Gyynyyxx

I have experienced this myself also, although i admit to thinking that this is how DE intended that weapon to work. (after all we can't have good ol Frosty being too op against all enemy types, imo) I could be way wrong though.

I noticed another thing with snow globe from Frost, slow-down does work a few time like 2/3s and enemies moved without being slowed. I said myself maybe duration has got an impact now on the slow-down duration. Someone else got the same? This is normal? This is a bug?

I noticed another thing with snow globe from Frost, slow-down does work a few time like 2/3s and enemies moved without being slowed. I said myself maybe duration has got an impact now on the slow-down duration. Someone else got the same? This is normal? This is a bug?

I just had test it in simulacrum, I see only problems with new ones, 2/3 ( tried with 10 Drekar scorpions) 3 of them was moving like nothing inside of globe, so I did a 2 test run on chargers, they all got slowed.

I just had test it in simulacrum, I see only problems with new ones, 2/3 ( tried with 10 Drekar scorpions) 3 of them was moving like nothing inside of globe, so I did a 2 test run on chargers, they all got slowed.

So this is a bug?

Thanks anyway for trying. ;)