Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frost Model Rework

Ancalaron

Was there any announcement on when Frost would get his cloth rework?

Anyway, my gripes with Frost's models are:

His legs are way too bulky.  Are those things supposed to be boots?  Please streamline them.

His helmets need tweaked some please.

Squall looks like a flushing toilet

Aurora looks like an open toilet seat

Default helm looks like a flying saucer/beret with a horn

Prime Helmet: What purpose are those archs supposed to serve?  Also he doesn't really have a face.

And overall they all look a bit big.

These are just my opinions.

Edited by Ancalaron

Was there any announcement on when Frost would get his cloth rework?

Anyway, my gripes with Frost's models are:

His legs are way too bulky.  Are those things supposed to be boots?  Please streamline them.

His helmets need tweaked some please.

Squall looks like a flushing toilet

Aurora looks like an open toilet seat

Default helm looks like a flying saucer/beret with a horn

Prime Helmet: What purpose are those archs supposed to serve?  Also he doesn't really have a face.

Prime is a dish rack FYI. Where else am I supposed to put my dishes after i've washed the blood and gore off them?

i dont think so about the cloth rework

squall looks like a cooling fan to me,aurora looks like a spiked hat thats been moved up front,default i like since it looks like frost is gonna ram something,and prime helmet just looks like a dish rack as a helmet

you also forgot something

somethings invisible when you look at his hand (its not on the hand but its around the hand i cant really explain it

Prime is a dish rack FYI. Where else am I supposed to put my dishes after i've washed the blood and gore off them?

YES! That's what it was

squall looks like a cooling fan to me,aurora looks like a spiked hat thats been moved up front,default i like since it looks like frost is gonna ram something,and prime helmet just looks like a dish rack as a helmet

somethings invisible when you look at his hand (its not on the hand but its around the hand i cant really explain it

o_o I never noticed

MLSYgKK.jpg

Holes in the mesh.

I remember in a past devstream them talking about the cloth reworks for trinity frost volt and other frames like them, but I do not know the ETA on them or the state in which they're in. I know they said it'd require a total model overhaul so it'd take a while but here's to hoping, right?

You need to adjust your personal perception and stop looking for recognizable shapes everywhere, Frost is a great looking frame, it doesn't represent anything and that is awesome, get out of the box for a while you might start seeing things from a different perspective and have some fun.

You need to adjust your personal perception and stop looking for recognizable shapes everywhere, Frost is a great looking frame, it doesn't represent anything and that is awesome, get out of the box for a while you might start seeing things from a different perspective and have some fun.

The helmets I can get over since they are unique (but most of them have a flat top which will always bother me xD)

But those legs...

Edited by Ancalaron

My issues have to do with the model itself being significantly worse than any other frame. It doesn't even fit the animation rig properly, causing all of the joints to have major warping issues.

I like the design and the style, but it is in desperate need of a remodel that is of suitable quality for a player character instead of the boss that it originally was.

Edited by egregiousRac