Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Exilus-Adapter Drama, And U 17 ^^)

aoguro

Most ppl don't see the problem with exilus slot resource requirements... let me explain:

Soma

265p

7 Morphics

850 Plastids

1200 Rubedo

8000 Salvage

Exilus slot:

20p

2 Forma

1 Argon Crystal

1 Orokin cell

50000 standing with Symaris

Ok 265p vs 20p

Do you guys see it?? How item that cost 20p have higher requirements than a item that cost 265p?? Thats the only thing I don't undestand >.>

Yep and you missed also the time to farm and build those items so that is the biggest part. Everyone can grind for stuffs and nobody forced to buy if not want but if the grinding is not combined with fun then the peoples turn out from playing if the requirements are horrible.

I am not against to buy or grind stuffs it depends on which one benefit more at the point. Some stuffs in game neccessary to buy like slots and cosmetics if you want some cooler design.

Also that is not problem for me to buy more if needs because this is basicly a reactor slot and every frame needs their own so nothing different than a reactor or catalyst. 

Generally a valid complaint but since it takes 3 days' Symaris rep to buy the plan I don't see the problem in this context.

Still is a valid complaint, I forma a lot of my weapons that I enjoy 3-5 times. Having to take 2 of those for each Exilus slot I need (plan on using 4) kinda hurts when they take a full day to build, and sadly I didn't have a large stock of them saved up for the update. Welp at least they already said they were going to look at the forma build time and probably lower it.

thx to all for your openhearted sharing

anyway, my "being puzzled state of mind" about doesnt change right now

i hope DE changes that

its not really the exilus thing, its that i thought or guessed i do the new quest, which i thought also it will eat a lot of time for having fun (which is not really) and give me the final exilus slot as a gift for all frames which are allready in the game and which will come

now i see its for one frame only, and most of the frames - if i wanna use them all, i mean, for what do i have them if not for playing them - need another forma or more to harmonize them again

thats the biggest fail since i play warframe, im tired of the always same rounds of same actions

and this is not created by me nor i am bad with warframe, it seems DE has come to a strange or even more bad point in their development

shure, we have new moves, a brandnew tileset etc., but this all doesnt really touch me enough to stay as i wanted to stay

steve, where is your result of announcing "quality-year" ? just asking ...

and im not venting, i start giving up because i cant change anything, the money doesnt matter, but the time and the effort, for what did i start playing warframe (talking to myself)

i would love being positive creative in my critics, as well as i think that things really develop sometimes clear words are needed

so, i have nothing more to say then: DE, please change your plan and do it fast !

thats it for now ... no moresay

ps: yeah, small things, big changes ...  and the good result ?

I am afraid they won't change until a massive population leave the game. Like the emotions and move sets if you have a mirage and have an excal logically then you own their move sets but not. You need to buy them to use on each other. The slot buying is cheaper than farming and the result is much better. This is not so motivating for players whom want grind for stuffs because the effort and result not comparable.

And the quality of life should mean they fixing some black hole in their older contents and mod system. Still having crash maker bugs ingame and a lot of glitch still exist because they prior to earn more profit than fixing old stuffs. 

This not mean they aren't working well because they fix some stuff but they seems forgot to check the feedbacks from the older contents.

I keep myself playing for short times because of the desing and bloodthirst but nothing more. The game could be more interesting but they are working slowly on that stages and they are just do the same things mostly they do which is causes the same circle.

i would suggest a recreation of warframe into a open world with JUMPGATES/techniques to reach whatever world/node etc. would be great creation and give warframe life for another 5 years with halfyear- or yearly dlc's

ea did the same with nfsw 2 years before they shutted it down, managers with no lifeexpirience by reading only statistics changes everything at nfsw and 2 years later it was down

warframe shows in a way the same "behaving/development" ... money instead of content

again, dont be bad on me, DE, show us smth different the next 6 month, thank you XD