Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Man Has Some Serious Moves

Lord-Taco-the-Great

I honestly really like those type of dance moves, because the legs are moving every second (almost). The arms are moving..well..kinda independet of the leg movement (but still at the same speed)

It creates such a great flow feeling. Together with the almost classy, kinda jazzy music: can't stop watching^^ 

Thank you for the video.

edit: and yes, the newish Deka TV spot is awesome. They did a really good job promoting it (feels "fresh", a reason behind this is the great dancer of course -besides the camera, surroundings allll the other stuff that comes together when you do an advert-. He is really nice too^^)

Edited by Fabpsi

• 3 months later...

I honestly really like those type of dance moves, because the legs are moving every second (almost). The arms are moving..well..kinda independet of the leg movement (but still at the same speed)

It creates such a great flow feeling. Together with the almost classy, kinda jazzy music: can't stop watching^^ 

Thank you for the video.

edit: and yes, the newish Deka TV spot is awesome. They did a really good job promoting it (feels "fresh", a reason behind this is the great dancer of course -besides the camera, surroundings allll the other stuff that comes together when you do an advert-. He is really nice too^^)

i want what they are having