Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Couple Of Improvement That Are Desperately Needed

-Krux-

I appreciate that we get loadouts specifically for conclave, but it's counter productive when if you use the same warframes in pve, that you have to switch the sigil regardless of the pre-loaded setup that you use.

If I'm using Ash P in PvE with a steel meridian sigil and then want to do conclave, the CONCLAVE loadout should KEEP the conclave sigil and the PvE loadout should KEEP the steel meridian sigil..

If I have to exchange the sigil, there's really no point in making "conclave loadouts" ... I have to go in and edit it every time I switch between pve and pvp anyways..

---------------------------

My other thing here is the wall-latching, although this may not be pvp-specific, just most annoying in pvp. You can't see where you're aiming when you wall-latch, ur own character is in your way. Perhaps a first-person in this position could be the fix, or making ur own character invisible to urself during the duration of the wall-latch. (Of course that will open a door to new bugs, I'm sure) I think this issue is more linked to the zoom mods than anything, still annoying regardless.

Thanks for reading.

Personally I just use appearance C (heh, C as in Conclave) as a workaround, but there should definitely be a separate appearance for PvP.

And yeah, gliding definitely needs to be split from zooming.

Edited by Shifted