Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Switch Teleport

DaAmerican

We should have a concept/feedback idea in warframe "Can we choose which ally abilities to affect us?"

Example: I can choose in options of abilties in the arsenal to select which abilities that affect teammates affect/not affect me, like a toggle option.

Next time a loki chooses to switch teleport you, the UI on their screen should say "Not affected", take that to the trollkis >:D

Quote@EvilKam (button isn't working)

This. Exactly this.

If somebody's trolling you so hard, you can always leave the mission. And if you can't afford that, ask them to stop.

If they don't... well... it's one game. You'll never see them again after that.

>NeverPlayPubs

>NeverPlayPubs

I know it sounds like you shouldn't have to, but this is really the best advice you can get.

In general, pubbing in ANY game is a crapshoot. Play with friends if you have 'em. Make some friends if you don't. Get used to Solo if you don't want to make friends. It really is as simple as that.

Dear Digital Extremes Ltd.,

I invested in this game 2 months of my life (mr16) and more than 250€ (and I plan on keeping it up) after which my expectations of "having fun with friends" are being shot down by Loki trolls. The topic is simple, I invest my money and time to have fun with this wonderful game, not to be the target of a low IQ thirld-world country analphabet troll who ruins match after match only to end in a orgasmic "u mad bro?" sentence. It's simple to add another option under the "Ignore" one, as for example "Block power effects", so this particular player's certain powers don't affect you, if he is $&*&*#(%& enough to abuse it and destroy the idea of entertainment. It is overwhelmingly frustrating that the only way of counter it is to disconnect and lose progress or stay afk, in which sometimes its useless, as the Loki simply teleports you to a falling zone or near enemies. I for one, am not going to keep paying nor playing in a game only to get trolled around.

In advance, thank you Digital Extremes Ltd.

(This message is not directed to the Forum users and I'm not asking for your opinions either).

Honestly, the fact that you try to insult someone playing a game on a computer that requires what it does by saying they're from a third world country is really dumb. And rude. You act as if people from third-world countries are worth less than you. So, no. You're dumb. Just learn to play the game and have fun without having a constant spike up your whatever it is trash has down there.