Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Youtubers

(PSN)iProdigy99

Okay this is not to be of any offense to anyone that happens to have a successful career in bringing warframe videos to the community but it's just I've started to notice (pretty obvious) trends in the content they are putting out compared to all that warframe had to offer that almost never sees the light of day in any Big name YouTuber vids. Specifically all Archwing and Conclave content, so a example of this is very recent as "we" (PC) just got update 17. I was super excited to get see if any Youtubers would cover the new content that was going to be added to those specific modes. Well the most that I saw out of every person that I watched was just a sheer mention of the things that were added. Compared to other Youtubers I know and how they will review almost everything that comes with any "DLC" or update that comes to a game. And yes I know there are people who will only review or like a game for a specific part of the game, but even with that there are usually various types of channels or personalities that do different types of things within a game. But its just kinda depressing that we have two awesome Gamemodes and so far (from the YouTube content I've seen) from most Youtubers we have no coverage over AW or Cc. I would also like to say I rarely use any streaming websites so sorry if we have some people who are feeling left out but I means an Archwing/Conclave player and Ps4 player the next best thing I have to actually being able to play the content is seeing how others are reacting to it and what I can expect to get from it when I'm able to experience it for myself. Now I know there have been Youtubers that tried to start a Archwing sort of series but for some reason or another were stopped rather it be the lackluster amount of content or that they didn't enjoy gameplay but the fact that we don't have anyone out there who at most would play it and give suggestions on how it could be better. We all have putt reasons as to why or why not we have chosen to submerge ourselves in the gamemods we like to play/get involved in but if your not even getting YT who want to give feedback and just ignoring it in whole, meaning that they must hate it. Like I said I'm not trying to target anyone and I do love the YT content and diversity that we are fortunate to have but like I said being able I see or get help in those other Gamemodes are just a luxury that all AW and Cc player have.

Okay this is not to be of any offense to anyone that happens to have a successful career in bringing warframe videos to the community but it's just I've started to notice (pretty obvious) trends in the content they are putting out compared to all that warframe had to offer that almost never sees the light of day in any Big name YouTuber vids. Specifically all Archwing and Conclave content, so a example of this is very recent as "we" (PC) just got update 17. I was super excited to get see if any Youtubers would cover the new content that was going to be added to those specific modes. Well the most that I saw out of every person that I watched was just a sheer mention of the things that were added. Compared to other Youtubers I know and how they will review almost everything that comes with any "DLC" or update that comes to a game. And yes I know there are people who will only review or like a game for a specific part of the game, but even with that there are usually various types of channels or personalities that do different types of things within a game. But its just kinda depressing that we have two awesome Gamemodes and so far (from the YouTube content I've seen) from most Youtubers we have no coverage over AW or Cc. I would also like to say I rarely use any streaming websites so sorry if we have some people who are feeling left out but I means an Archwing/Conclave player and Ps4 player the next best thing I have to actually being able to play the content is seeing how others are reacting to it and what I can expect to get from it when I'm able to experience it for myself. Now I know there have been Youtubers that tried to start a Archwing sort of series but for some reason or another were stopped rather it be the lackluster amount of content or that they didn't enjoy gameplay but the fact that we don't have anyone out there who at most would play it and give suggestions on how it could be better. We all have putt reasons as to why or why not we have chosen to submerge ourselves in the gamemods we like to play/get involved in but if your not even getting YT who want to give feedback and just ignoring it in whole, meaning that they must hate it. Like I said I'm not trying to target anyone and I do love the YT content and diversity that we are fortunate to have but like I said being able I see or get help in those other Gamemodes are just a luxury that all AW and Cc player have.

there arent really that many youtubers that do warframe  that show great content.

PotatoMonster GayGuyPlayes are probably the only ones that are still around and keep up with content.

Am a ps4 player. Nd i agree with wat u said about a ps4 specific player. I almost started a channel actually. But because ps4 gets updates soooo late, it just seemed redundant. All the other youtubers would have new content to post and i'd wait 2 months to post content lots of ppl arr already bored with. Even ps4 players would have watched the so manu videos of new content and gotten bored of it (Personal experience)

Archwing specific player? Nah. Not enough content on archwing to bother

Edited by (PS4)Treezzy1