The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pvp] Frost Snow Globe

_BUSHIDO_

it does slow all, including guns, but if you are using using semi autos with high firerate you may not notice it, by example vastos

I was using a Tiberon, actually. I guess I'll have to pay more attention the next time I'm fighting a Frost. Did this change with the Frost rework? I'm pretty sure the cold effect didn't slow fire rate in 16.x.

I was using a Tiberon, actually. I guess I'll have to pay more attention the next time I'm fighting a Frost. Did this change with the Frost rework? I'm pretty sure the cold effect didn't slow fire rate in 16.x.

It has always slowed firerate since at least pvp 2.0 (when I started seriously playing conclave). This is why the Frost 1 ability is so strong as well due to the forced cold proc.

One more thing to be aware of:

There is a slight delay before the slow affects you once you are in the globe. This delay can become longer due to lag issues, thus allowing you to do things like bullet jump through a globe without getting slowed.

Edited by Pythadragon

I just did some controlled tests (thanks again ) against a Frost with my Dera, and neither Freeze nor Snow Globe made any difference to my fire rate. I can prepare and upload some footage if you're not convinced.

Slowing of melee on the other hand has been added at some point and I remember reading about it in the patch notes as well.

I just did some controlled tests (thanks again ) against a Frost with my Dera, and neither Freeze nor Snow Globe made any difference to my fire rate. I can prepare and upload some footage if you're not convinced.

Slowing of melee on the other hand has been added at some point and I remember reading about it in the patch notes as well.

In any case, jumping into the globe is just too damn risky. There are a plenty of weapons that instakill you if you're close

Strange. I will need to revisit this.

Edited by Pythadragon

Strange. I will need to revisit this.

I have checked again. Will confirm that Frost globe does not affect firerate of guns. It does affect melee speed. 

Edited by Pythadragon