Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Popular Bought And Sold Items

Shlayn

Question

9 answers to this question

Serration, Vitality, Redirection, and sometimes Steel Fiber All maxed are commonly sold items. Low end 100p high end 250P

Higher ticket items are the R10 Corrupted Mods maxed going about 350P

Boltor Prime is a popular set to be bought because of how good it is. Soma and Vectis Prime also seem like commonly bought items.

Ash Prime is new so of course it sells well, but aside from him Good ol Loki and Rhino Primes both sell very well.

The highest end stuff I would say are the Event mods Pricing Caliber and Buzzkill, things like that sell for an absurd amount at just about any time.

Commonly you can also find Syndicate mods going for roughly 5P at most, and Syndicate weapons for around 50-74P.

Then you have your basic R5 Cores being bought, Junk prime parts sold for 1P each, stuff like that.

- Syndicate mods and weapons

- useful vault mods (narrowminded, transient fortitude, heavy calibre, etc),

- current prime rotation parts,

- nova systems and chasis,

- gatecrash mods (buzzkill etc),

- tethradoom mod (high voltage etc), 

- Primed flow & continuity

- Piercing calibre

- Retired prime sets, I see alot of requests for frost prime

- Arcanes (barrier, guardian, trickery are the most common)

- Arcane helmets (Vanguard, swindle and pendragon are commonly sought after)

- Stance mods (Crimson dervish in particular, four riders, high noon, astral twilight)

- Lifestrike

Speaking of Buzzkill, there was a guy in trading yesterday telling everyone not to buy it because it was going to be an alert reward. I PM'd him about it but he wasn't very forthcoming, preferring to maintain an aura of mystery, do you reckon he meant the TA on PC that had the Gatecrash mods as rewards? If such a thing exists that is, I'm not sure.

In my experience, anything can be sold.

Try whispering to people here and there and move on when being rejected.

There is ALWAYS SOMEONE WILLING TO BUY WHAT YOU HAVE!

Remember to be courteous, poilte, and greet and farewell to them.

Whether they act like buttfaces or jimmytitters. You can always Ignore the user and move on. 

If you're asking about what's selling for alot though and you don't happen to care about my above statement.

Then usually, any new prime weapons or frames (Like Carrier prime parts, and Ash prime parts), new/maxed/regular or corrupted mods (Blind rage, etc) that are up to Rank 10 or more, Stances for new weapons or new stances.  They always sell for a lot due to how much EFFORT is given into these mods/primes to be received and how RARE they come via RNG. I wish you luck!

*Edited for word placement.

Edited by zaxiade