Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Anyone Tell Me If A Gtx 750 Ti Beats A Gtx 560 Ti?

CelticMoss

As far as I know, bigger numbers = better. Though, I'm not much of a tecchy person, so yeah.

That's what i mean the only video i have of them going at it said GTX 750 Ti beats it but everything points to GTX 560 Ti beats in and mostly all the number also the fact mine is a OC card.

GTX 950 is coming very soon, so there are two great things. 950 will be quite cheap probably less than 200$ ( around 150-180$ maybe ) aaand to make it even better price of 750 will probably drop even lower.

So if I were you, I would hold on until GTX950 releases.

but to answer your question, probably yes.

Edited by Ognj

GTX 950 is coming very soon, so there are two great things. 950 will be quite cheap probably less than 200$ ( around 150-180$ maybe ) aaand to make it even better price of 750 will probably drop even lower.

So if I were you, I would hold on until GTX950 releases.

You have any proof cause I looked and I seen people saying that back in nov 2014.

You have any proof cause I looked and I seen people saying that back in nov 2014.

Proof of what? The pricing, no. Nobody knows about its price but looking at current in the 900 series 970 people thought it was good for its price, 960 is cheaper than that, 950 will probably be even more cheaper.

There were some leaked pictures of the specs for 950 ( may not be entirely true but hey its something )

YmFOWbY.png

And also i found this little graph showing some differences

htRS6Ny.png