Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Awakening

DefekteDelfin

"Alright then you three go to the central data vault but as soon as you notice anything strange abort the mission" Zeron said

As the group approached the vault Zek made them stop.

"I think its the best if i hijack the vault while you two keep an eye out here alright" Zek said

"Negative i want you three to stay togheter so i can keep an eye on you three with Shade" Zeron replied

NYX looked around before sighting a vent.Pulling out her Dex Draka,she crouched an plunged it into a vent.The vent crumbled and she crawled into it,gesturing Zek and Seerena to follow.As she crawled along the vent,we reached what appeared to be a catwalk,suspended on the ceiling.Looking down,she saw a large oval room with 4 different entrances and a raised platform in the middle.cables were haphazardly attached to various machines,and a single holographic projector,stood in the center of the room integrated into the raised platform,projecting a picture of Pluto.Crewmen were all around,manning different consoles,pacing around,there was a High ranking official without his mask on.There were at least 56 crewmen not counting the patrolling MOAs and Ospreys.Jumping onto a suspended ledge located above several machines,she could hear the crewmen."Setting navigational course to Pluto""All systems clear and ready"Were some of the chatter she could make out.Suddenley,the ship jerked to a start,activating it's jump thrusters,causing NYX to lose her balance.

Zek quickly grabs NYX arm to help her keep balance.

"Well this was unexpected Zeron what do we do now" Zek said.

"Head to extraction they are heading to pluto and as you already know we lost contact with the relay there we can't risk losing you there" Zeron replied

Seerena grabbed a scanner in the hope she could picture some of the codes on the consoles with it.

"Zeron is right we should get off here while we can they are with too much forces to fight against although i had hoped this mission would have been more of a succes"

"You three are still alive and have the datamass so you three better keep it that way and then we can talk about how much of a succes this is" Zeron replied with a tone of frustration in his voice.

Just then,NYX lost her balance and fell down,with Zek,still holding on to her hand.Landing on one of the crewman's desk with a loud thud.Several crewmen responded by grabbing their detrons while the corpus official smiled while walking towards them."The betrayers are here? But for what reason?"He gestured with his hand before two crewmen walked behind them,detrons at the ready.Just then,a blue glow emanated from the hallway followed by Several supra and detron shots whizzing past.Several crewmen turned around,aiming at the hallway with their Detrons and Supras.Just then,a blue entity entered the room and a single laser shot out,connecting with several crewmen and the Zek and NYX.The corpus official slowly backed off,followed by several elite crewmen."Don't waste your ammo!"The official shouted."It's immune to any form of damage."Turning,he ran off into another room located at the back followed by elite crewmen,locking the door behind him.

Edited by DefekteDelfin

"DAMMIT GET OUT OF THERE NOW" Would be shouted into the groups ears by Zeron.

Seerena quickly jumped down and grabbed Zek and NYX's wrist and pulled them with her while throwing a specter behind her in the hope it would keep the thing busy for long enough.

"Zeron mark the nearest extraction point" Seerena said.

"Working on it but lost contact with shade so you need to watch your own back now" Zeron replied 

Edited by kyrozon

As they ran down the tight corridors,they could see more blue entities and crewmen.As they ran,they started to lose contact with Zeron."Hey..he-Extraction-No-.......".NYX knew something was wrong so she tugged Seerena and Zek into a open vent and slowly watched.Several crewmen were slowly retreating as they fired their detrons at them.Just then,a entity that looks like the blue entities but in full color appeared.

The Silent One sat in a shadowy corner of the Corpus ship they were infiltrating. An important Officer was aboard this vessel, and they had been instructed to either capture or kill him. Their Excalibur Warframe normally didn't do much to let them blend in, unlike the Loki frame, but they had recolored the Warframe to be black and dark red, similar to the Stalker. Few enemies were able to see them in the shadows from a distance, and those who got close enough to do so had their lives taken before an alarm could be raised.

However, as they were waiting for the ship to enter its night-cycle, an alarm sounded, startling the Silent One, and causing them to leap to their feet and grasp at the Dex Furis by their hips. However, no Corpus flooded into the room.

A holographic emitter, attached to their shoulder, suddenly activated, creating a small image in the Cephalon Ordis, who began to rapidly chirp into their coms.
"Operator, I have detected several other Warframes aboard this vessel. They appear to be the ones who have set off the alarms." Ordis then made a sound that one might mistake for annoyance. "And they appear to have scared the VIP into his escape pod. The useless wastes of- How unfortunate."

The Tenno replaced their Dex Furis and instead drew their Dex Dakra. The swords released a constant azure vapor. They were currently set up to cut right through the shields of the Corpus, as well as the Corpus themselves. Thus readied, the Silent One sprinted from the storage room and began to make their way to the bridge. That was where the Officer would have been. Most likely where the other Tenno had set off the alarm. And even if it wasn't, the Silent One could at least salvage part of this mission and use the chaos of the alarm as cover to possible steal some intel from the Corpus main computer.

NYX watched as the entity raised its spindly arm,A odd fork like object one the end before the crewmen that were facing it were scorched.One by one,they fell onto the floor with a resounding thud.The entity scanned their dead bodies before floating onwards,past the Tenno that were hiding I the vent.Slowly,NYX peered around outside the vent before giving a thumbs out and rolling out.

"Well that was unexpected what do we do now wait where is the sunika kubrow." Zek asks.

They would receive an anwser in seeing the sunika rush at one of the entities.

"That isn't gonna end well what do we do now" seerena asks she clearly was Worried

Inside the lisit Zeron was trying to contact the group again.

"Comeon what is blocking my signal by the lotus i hope they are alright" he said mostly to himself. "Atleast i can still see there health statues and... Whats this a fourth tenno present on the ship. Ugh no time for that i need to see if i can atleast contact the lotus now" as he returned to concentrating on restoring comminucation.

The Silent One arrived at the bridge and discovered that the computer system had already been mined for information. In addition, there were several dead Corpus bodies strewn about, with wounds that neither they nor Ordis could identify the source of. Perhaps the other Tenno aboard the ship would be able to explain further.

Sheathing their weapons, as it seemed like they would not be needed for the time being, the Silent One called up a holographic map of the ship based on scans Ordis had taken before they arrived. Using Ordis' scanners, the Silent One pinpointed the location of the other Tenno, and began to travel in that direction with all speed.

It didn't take long for them to arrive outside the door to the section where the other Tenno were. They slid to a halt, crouching just beside the door as it slid open, betraying their presence to anyone paying attention.

Peering around the corner, the Silent One was able to see a Nyx, a Banshee, and amazingly enough, a Prime Warframe. They had not had enough contact with Prime Warframes to identify which one this was, though Ordis was reasonably certain that this was a Volt Prime.

After a moment, the Silent One stood and strode into the room, standing tall and moving with purpose. From the hologram emitter on their shoulder, Ordis appeared, almost as if the Cephalon was watching.

Zek noticed the Silent One and aimed at him before quickly putting away his weapon when seeing he was a fellow tenno.

"Sorry for that we have to be carefull with the entities that are present here letme intruduce myself i'm Zek" He said still unsure what to think of the new tenno.

"So fellow tenno what brings you onto this ship?" Seerena asks while holding onto the sunika's colar which she luckily was able to catch before any of the entities noticed them.

Zeron gave up on trying to contact the group and hoped he could contact the lotus.

"Lotus, Zeron here my crew is currently on a ship heading towards pluto i have no visual inside the ship and lost contact i fear the worst... Tell me how did we beat these entities before" He asks

NYX watched the Excalibur,before turning and looking around the corridors.She saw a unlocked door which she peered around to find several elite crewmen,lying on the floor dead,some of them were slumped onto several consoles,in the middle of the room.In the room were several panels and screens suspended on the walls.Upon closer inspection,NYX could see that the screen displayed a corpus man,unmasked and frantically gesturing while talking."Is anyone still there? I need you to repressurise the escape pods".NYX approached the console,before realising that the man was the corpus official.Gesturing the other Tenno to enter the room,the corpus official noticed them before smiling."What do we have here?the betrayers are back eh?,well I know we got off on the wrong foot but I need your help.My men are getting slaughtered out there".A few high pitched sounds were heard followed by Humming from several flux rifles."Look,"He said,his voice with notable panic"I need you to Seal the escape pods okay?i know one of you are supposed to kill me but I can work something out"NYX looks around before finding A displaying

an escape pod with the option to repressureise it.

Edited by DefekteDelfin

"And how do we know you aren't just gonna leave us with nothing you corpus scum all you care about is profit" Zek said.

"Tell us is there anyway we can get a communiction signal up with those things around here" Seerena asked the Corpus official "We need to get contact with our liset if we want to get out of here ourself or all of us are gonna die by the hands of those... things"

The corpus official glared at Zek before smirking"I'm you're only way out of here so If you want to make it out,I suggest you watch your language,now,as for you,"He said,turning to Seerena"I can't get a signal so I presume we have the same problem.If you want to make it out,repressurise the escape pods and I will lift the lockdowns,meaning access to the airlocks,after all,you Tenno have some sort of arching right?"He added"By the way,my name is Arn Etinas.Just then a large tremor shook the ship,causing NYX and the other Tenno to lose their balance.

"What the hell was that" Seerena said "NYX, Zek are you two alright?"

"I'm fine i'm fine" Zek replied "Well NYX shall we trust this Arn or not?"

Zeron who noticed the tremor from the liset was in panic "Dammit lotus *sigh* why does she keep so much hidden from us... Teshin i should contact him but the signal is still getting blocked"

NYX nodded before pressing the repressurise button."Yes Yes!"Arn Etina shouted,before accessing a console off camera."I unlocked the corridors giving you access to the airlock,just..don't go anywhere else okay?"He motioned,smiling before opening a door behind him and leaving.NYX peered around and continued walking down the corridors,stumbling along various dead crewmen and technicians.Checking her minimap,NYX knew that she had to go through an observation deck before they would reach the airlocks.

"Well atleast we can get out of here" Seerena said "Although i don't like that we don't know where the entities are"

"Does it matter we can get out of here now" Zek said while keeping an eye out on the kubrows "Maybe we should let the sunika rush ahead and see if those things are on the observation deck" 

"We could do that Zeron had a disliking to that Sunika anyway talking about him how is he suppose to know that he needs to deploy our archwings our coms are still blocked"

Edited by kyrozon

(Sorry, was really busy today.)

The Silent One watched the other Tenno as they had a conversation with the VIP they had been sent here to collect. They failed to display any annoyance this might have caused them, however, and instead focused on the Tenno themselves.

"The Operator was sent here to retrieve the Corpus officer known as Arn Etina," Ordis chirped, patching into the coms of the other Tenno. "However, unforeseen circumstances have rendered that goal... Incomplete." If the Cephalon had been capable of expressing disdain, it would almost certainly have been doing so right then.

"What is your reason for being on this vessel?" Ordis inquired as his Tenno continued to simply observe the others.

"We where send here to find information about an enemy long thought to be dead" seerena replied " but it appears it does 't consist of only scouts anymore. Ordis can you possibly contact the liset following the ship we need zeron ready to deploy archwing."

Zek looked around the room they where in to see a vent.

"Do you guys think that by any chance can lead us to the airlocks since we have no idea where those things currently are for all we know they are gathered in the observation deck"

"Wait here while I go scout out the area"NYX said as she deployed her shade before walking through a corridor filled with broken metal and dead bodies up to a door that had been labeled "Observetory Deck"Before cloaking and walking through.The room was circular and had seats and consoles on all sides.Several security cameras and turrets were in pieces,only a few remained functional.There was a large glass ceiling and wall.Looking out into space,NYX saw several circular disc shaped objects drifting about.Turning her head,she saw an elevator,with broken down laser barriers.She realised that the elevator was to the cockpit of the ship and she could gain valuable information directly from the data vault there.She also needed to know the layout of the ship.Approaching the elevator,she could see that there were several Collumns,glowing with energy that transported the elevator up or down.She walked into the elevator before pressing a few buttons on a console and the lift shot up.

Edited by DefekteDelfin

"So what are we gonna do now" Zek said while keeping an eye on the excalibur tenno.

"I'm gonna follow NYX" seerena said while getting the huras kubrow to cloak her. "I will be back in 30 minutes".

When seerena entered the observetory she was suprised to see a few of the turrets still functional and was happy that she did bring the huras along to cloak her. She also headed to one of the elevators but seeing as most of them where damaged she climbed up the shaft.

She noticed NYX when she reached the cockpit "and what are we looking for in here" she asks

NYX poised her head at the large window in front of her with several large screens positioned along it and a holographic image of the ship,emerging from a projector."Looking for a way to the airlocks"she replied nonchalantly.The hologram showed several key positions like the airlock,memory bank and signal transporters.Several areas were highlighted with red,messages were written hastily on them.Tracking their route from the observatory deck to the airlock,it would take a reroute to the MOA assembly line as several corridors had been locked down or blasted apart.NYX saw on several screens that the signal transporters had been disabled by an EMP of sorts but luckily,it was right next to the MOA assembly line.NYX contacted the rest of the Tenno and told them which route to go to before heading down the elevator with Seerena.

"So what do you think caused the EMP blast the entities or corpus" Seerena asks while keeping a hand on the color of the huras which seemed extremly nervous. "He's starting to miss Zeron normally the missions with him have been short"

Zek was happy to see the two coming back alive.

"Good to see that you two weren't attacked now lets get moving before those things return. Man i hope we can find a way to contact Zeron or atleast get contacted by Lotus or Teshin"

Ordis made what could only be described as an annoyed sound at being given an order by someone who wasn't his Tenno, before turning his attention to the Silent One.

"Is that your wish, Operator?" he asked. The Silent One nodded once, and Ordis disappeared, returning to his Liset. The Silent One remained stock still as the Nyx and the Banshee ran off.

Outside of the ship, hidden in what was best described as a void pocket dimension, was a Liset, whose color scheme matched the Excalibur worn by the Silent One. Once fully aboard, Ordis reactivated the engines and began to steer the Liset out of the Void, into view of the Corpus ship.

A white furred Kubrow wandered over to the navigation console and stared out the large window for a moment before lifting its leg.

"No, you furry monstrosity, don't you even think about it!" Ordis buzzed in rage. He shook the Liset, sending the Kubrow flying before it could do its business.

"Operator, I have retrieved the Liset. If required I can come in for a landing, or launch the Archwing," Ordis chirped over the coms, once more appearing on the Tenno's shoulder.

The Silent One looked to Ordis, then nodded at the Banshee who had requested Ordis make contact with the other Vessel. Ordis chirped an affirmative and vanished once more.

Manipulating the coms system skillfully, Ordis began to broadcast a message that would only be received by other Liset.

"Greetings, other Liset," Ordis chirped. "Ordis here, with a message. A Banshee aboard that Corpus vessel has requested that you be prepared to launch Archwings soon."