Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Awakening

DefekteDelfin

Zeron was suprised to hear Ordis as he was using a diffrent ship cephalon.

"Alright ordis prepearing archwing and i have a question i see four tenno health readings on the ship while the squad that was deployed there only had 3 members is the fourth one your leader. And can you possibly contact The Lotus or Teshin" Zeron asked while prepearing the Archwings for launch "Does your owner know of the dangers on the ship ordis? "

Edited by kyrozon

"It aren't the corpus that are dangerous ordis its an enemy of the old war" Zeron replied "So archwing is done for deployment Cephalon Tsunu please keep the archwings ready for deployment."

"Yes sir anything else" The cephalon replied.

"No our coms are still down so just keep working on that" Zeron anwsered

NYX looked at the three Tenno,making an annoyed gesture for them to move along.They didn't have all day you know.NYX trudged along several corridors,going in and out of vents before she reached a large security door.Inside was the MOA assembly line.Or at least what remained of it.The whole place had different kinds of MOAs hung on assembly lines,several of them had legs missing and one of them seemed to have fallen and slumped over a console.The ceiling of the room was bent and dented,hot liquid metal dripped from the ceiling as fires raged across the far side of the room.Several MOA cabinets had been pried open and what remained of the MOAs lay on the floor in pieces.Several crewmen that had been monitoring the place also lay,dead and scorched on the floor.NYX surveyed the room and she found a locked inactive door,where she and the other Tenno were supposed to go to.Walking up to the door,NYX saw a nearby console and rewired and hacked it,causing the door to jump start and open.

Seerena walked towards some of the MOA cabinets to see if any of them where still hackable, but all of them where too damaged to be used.

"Maybe it will be worth while to see if we can get some friendly MOA's build to distract those things." She said.

"We are nearing the airlock if anything happens i can just use speed and we can throw some specters at them much easier" Zek replied. "NYX how many rooms are there between us and the airlocks?"

"3"NYX muttered under her breath,breaking the silence.The entire ship was silent,save for the occasional gunfire or explosion.She opened the door and walked into a corridor before opening another door and walking into a cubic room.The Center of the room hosted a large box like unit,consoles built into the sides.Screens were positioned on all four sides,displayed on them was the message "awaiting signal input".On all four sides were what appeared to be Personal Generator Units,or PGUs for short.A hard grey case,presumably alloy,covered them.NYX walked up to one of the consoles and according to the status report on the console,the PGUs had been fried.NYX looked around further before finding a command"Raise PGU protective covering".The familiar hum of machinery broke the silence as the alloy cases lifted up,revealing several slightly glowing blue coils.Several of the coils had been broken or turns to ashes but the majority were ok.NYX walked up to a console,a message was displayed there."WARNING,PERSONAL GENERATOR UNITS HAVE OVERHEATED,IN SUCH AN EVENT,PLEASE REPLACE THE FISSURE NODES".NYX looked around,trying to find where the fissure nodes were.

"Fissure nodes where could those be located" Zek asked "man i wish Zeron was here he is good with this kind of stuff".

"I hope Zeron is alright he must be worried sick" Seerena said while checking various consoles to see if they could bring up any information about the fissure nodes. "Shouldn't there be a storage room around here maybe they are stored there" She said

NYX looked around and saw a small light grey button on one of the consoles."OPEN STORAGE"

NYX pressed the button,hearing a large grinding sound and the groan of metal scraping against metal."STORAGE STATUS:OPEN".NYX remembered that the storage was located at the MOA production line,so she walked out to be greeted by a door,opposite to where she was standing at bent and slightly scorched,inside was what appeared to be fissure nodes and other parts."Come give me a hand,NYX said to the others"

Zek and Seerena walked next to NYX "How are we gonna open this" Zek asked.

"hmm maybe we could use your shock Zek and jump start the door or maybe we can get a kubrow inthere to retrieve these nodes" Seerena replied.

Seerena petted the small kubrow next to her "But we might need to force more space for him to get through."

"Zek,can you jump start the door?"NYX asked.The door was rapidly jamming open and shut,and fiery liquid dripped from the ceiling,threatening to engulf them in flames if they waited too long.NYX knew that Zek had to act fast.

Edited by DefekteDelfin

Zek opened a panel next to door so he could jump start the door. he hoped his shock was strong enough.

He was suprised to say a second security door on the panel "I can't jump start it if this is infront of it" He said.

Seerena used her ripkas to tear it open but it took some time.

"okay it should jump start now" Zek said while casting shock.

Zek opened a panel next to door so he could jump start the door. he hoped his shock was strong enough.

He was suprised to say a second security door on the panel "I can't jump start it if this is infront of it" He said.

Seerena used her ripkas to tear it open but it took some time.

"okay it should jump start now" Zek said while casting shock.

The door opened with a loud clang as it retracted upwards,before falling onto the floor with a loud clang,before partially melting into the floor.NYX walked into the room,several materials like detonite ampules and rubedo were placed in airtight containers .NYX looked around,spotting several vaults.Looking into a container,she saw several light blue glowing coils,presumably the fissure nodes.Twisting the valve on the container,it clicked open,light mist floated out of the container as she picked up several fissure nodes.

"Come on,help me get the fissure nodes"NYX said,carrying a bundle of the nodes in her arms.Walking out of the room.

Seerena and Zek grabbed some of the fissure nodes out of NYX's arms.

"okay so we need to replace the missing nodes into that machine and hopefully those things haven't returned by then" Seerena said.

"Sigh i wish Zeron was here he is good with all this techy stuff and now he can't even guide us through this stuff" Zek said.

Zeron was still in there liset worried since he didn't hear anything of the group and neither Lotus or Teshin has replied.

"Sir is there anything i can do for you that  can make you less stressed". Cephalon tsunu asked.

"Tsunu just keep monitoring the systems and SHUTTUP!" Zeron replied

Tsunu was suprised by how his owners voice turned angry but did what he asked.

Edited by kyrozon

Placing the nodes into the machine,it whirred into life,several sparks emitting from the consoles."CONNECTION ESTABLISHED ALL SYSTEMS ONLINE"NYX wondered why the entities didn't just destroy the several antennas and bulky parts attached the hull.That would have permanently stopped the shipr on broadcasting."WARNING,MAIN POWER REACTOR OFFLINE,SHIP WILL SELF DESTRUCT IN 20 MINUTES"A loud robotic voice yelled into the intercom.

NYX looked around,bright red lights flashed around the corner,panels lay on the floor haphazardly with wires dangling from the ceiling."Come on"NYX frantically yelled as she rushed through the doorway."Ordis"NYX huffed as she ran down the hallway,with the other Tenno followin behind her."Deploy archwing""understood"Ordis chirped.NYX check her minimap and could see that the airlock was a few corridors away when a bright glow shone from across th hallway.NYX his behind a large supply crate,gesturing for the other Tenno to do so as well.

Seerena and Zek quickly jumped behind the supply crate NYX was standing behind.

"What is creating that light the entities?" Seerena asks.

"Does it matter we are on a ship that will self destruct in 20 minutes we need to get out!" Zek replied.

Zeron was watching from his liset when he noticed some of the blue lights on the outside turning red an indicator of the self destruct activating.

"Dammit... *sigh* what am i gonna do now i won't reach them intime and i have no idea if those things are still on there. If they don't hurry up this will be the end... now i look back at it why did i let them go on that ship i could have expected those things to be there." Zeron said to himself angry at not predicting the sentients move "Guess i can try sending out one last broadcast." He says desperate while opening a channel to all nearby lisets.

"Zeron here my squad is on a Corpus ship with Shades of the old war present on them the ship itself has its self destruct mechanisme triggerd. Can someone possible help them as i'm unable too." He turns of the signal as he is saying to himself "this is insane i'm asking tenno to do a suicide mission. Lotus please help them get through this"

Edited by kyrozon

As Koda is moving the flashlight around two figures move quickly beind a supply crate. Koda becomes worried and grabs his Lex prime that wasa attached to his righ leg.He draws near to supply crate flashlight in one hand and Lex in the other. Koda sees a Volt Prime head behind the supply crate. Confusion ran through his head but he didnt care enough since the self destructikn sequnce of the ship was on."Tenno?" Koda says outloud trying to get thier attention. He runs towards them yelling for there attention. "He finallys catches up with the three confused tenno. "Introductions later we need to get out of here!" Koda says pointing at the red lights above them.

Edited by K0DA

Seerena was suprised when seeing koda and quickly pulled up her Vectis. She quickly lowers it when seeing it was a fellow tenno.

"Tenno what was your mission on this ship" she asks.

"Seerena like he said no time for introductions the ship is on self destruct and we have no idea if those things are still here."

Zek quickly said. the other tenno would feel there body energize due to Zek using speed.

Quickly,NYX rushed down several hallways,before reaching a white room,with several depressurised suits hanging from the walls.A ,argue double layer door was stationed to the left of the suits.The double

Layer door was white with red lines painted on it.There were several buttons positioned almost,as if,randomly on the door.A large red button with the words"OPEN"Was positioned at the center of the door.

Edited by DefekteDelfin

"Well then this seems to be the airlock, we can almost get out of here" Zek said.

"NYX can your cephalon contact Zeron so he knows he has to deploy our archwings now." Seerena said still looking at the door behind them.

she put her arms around the kurbows and activated the life support that was in the collars. "That should make it possible to keep them along for some time."

Koda made sure to keep his shade close to him so he doesn't lose him. "Novad find my location and deploy Itzal once in range!" Koda says to his cephlaon in a hurry. He turns to see everyone else grabbing on to their companions so no one is left behind. "Coordinates received." Koda cephlaon says as everyone is getting ready for a risky escape.

"So i guess this is it our way out" Zek said he sounded very unsure.

"We can get back to Zeron, Zek its gonna be alright" Seerena said but notable from how she held onto the collars of the kubrows she was also very unsure about it.

Zek walked to the door and held his hand above the OPEN button.

"You guys ready for this" He asks

Edited by kyrozon

The airlock depressurised loudly,several gusts of air emanating from tiny holes in the glass frame.NYx stepped into the airlock,steadying herself.When all the other Tenno were in,NYX realised the mysterious Tenno that had assisted them before was gone.Checking her minimap,She realised they were the only Tenno on board currently.

"Well then we finally can get out of this hell hole" Zek said while picking up one of the kubrows.

Seerena also picked up a kubrow "Indeed we can get out of here now... but i still wonder what are those things?"

"Didn't Zeron talk with teshin about the tomb he said we could search earlier?" Zek replied

The depressuring air is hitting hard against Koda due to his light frame body. He tries to stay close to the others incase anything happens. Koda overhears Zek and Seerana conversation. His grasp on his shade became tighter at that moment when they talk about those tombed creatures. "You meet them?" koda ask loudly so they can hear them over the loud noises.