Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Weapons Need A Buff

(PSN)vortex2917

absolutely

-dera (love this rifle but...it's a bit useless

-ignis (like the dera)

-silva e aegis

-glaxion

-amprex(just a little buff for the ammo)

-flux rifle

Glaxion viral build with combustion beam in a t1 is amazing at first

Snipers must finally become superior to bows.

Pantera

Ignis

Acrid

Simulor

Silva & aegis

Venka

Dual daggers (every single one)

Dual swords (every single one)

All burst weapons (except Sybaris)

Scythes (except Anku)

Machetes (every single one)

Redeemer

they should be equal

Not many melee weapons have decent stun/aoe. Sheev used to fling you half way across the map, but I guess instakilling will suffice.

oh, Im one of those people who care for damage, and unfortunately aside from covert lethality daggers dont do that

But i do get where your coming from

Edited by Arenzo4

Gotta agree with a lot of people here. Melee weapons do need some kind of buff :/

they are nearly useless at high level maps, and I'm not sure if the "you can block forever now" was good at all, because now they just reduce damage..

Melee as a system needs a big buff followed by Magistar getting a separate buff that thing is just a shame to keep in inventory currently.

Probably most of the Machete class weapons need buffs badly as well. 

GLAIVES. NOTE: this could just be me needing to adapt more to the play style but even with Astral Twilight and Gleaming Talon stances and having used them both, I have a hard time using glaives effectively. Just something about them, they don't seem very damaging especially when you start adding Glaive only mods like quick return, just so the weapons are easier to use as a thrown weapon, when that mod could be switched with a damage mod. 

Ignis needs a HUGE buff. It is hardly even mid-tier after 4+ forma on it. kinda goes for a lot of continuous fire weapons like Spectra also.

Any shotgun other than the Hek, Drakgoon and Tigris post u17 still need to be looked at and brought up to par.

Ogris and Gorgon need to be reworked to be more feasible as primary weapons. 

Sniper Rifles as a category need a buff I feel.

Ignis. As much as I want this weapon buffed, I think we're gonna end up with either a Wraithed or syndicated version of it somewhere in this update.

And the Glaxion. But it's too inaccurate and wastes too much ammo to be of any use at this time. When/If the beam gets fixed, then I'd like to see a buff to its base damage.