Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Other Ways To Mod Your Weapons (Supportive Amprex)

Pironut

Yes people I'm tired of the same high dps builds we are all playing its time for something different. I've made the Amprex a support rifle which works like Nyx's chaos to support my team mates in long missions. You can use this as a pocket chaos abillity and instead of bringing nyx to the battlefield you can be even more supportive with Trinity:

CHeck the video out or mute it if you dont like my accent.

Start thinking differently and experiment more with the weapons 

Where are Sinister Reach and High Voltage? Why is there no viral damage added? Both procs only need to happen once so no point doing pure radiation.

The point is not damage its to make utillity yeah you can make status fully status build but there wont be place to add more bullets and spam on high level missions that is the point of the build spam chaos inf. you can add ammo mutation but i found it's not needed. THe normal amprex build with Status does great job even better but this build lasts and can be spammed even in Long survival missions that is the point. Even after 60 mins of survival you still have a lot of ammo to spam no need to use ammo refills

But there are crappy mods like rifle aptitude, ammo drum and hammershot in your build that could (should) be replaced to make a stronger support build that does the same and more.

He is finding a use for everything and being different than what 99% of this community. Clearly he theory is proven in terms of how it works right in the video. You could replace anything with anything to do anything you want it too, but why knock down someone else's idea/concept when there is nothing wrong with how it is.

He is finding a use for everything and being different than what 99% of this community. Clearly he theory is proven in terms of how it works right in the video. You could replace anything with anything to do anything you want it too, but why knock down someone else's idea/concept when there is nothing wrong with how it is.

So there's only 1% creative people in the whole community?

He's still using subpar mods. I'm not suggesting increasing damage which would be the most obvious way to make the build better, I'm suggesting using better mods to do the same thing but with bigger values. There's zero reason in using things like rifle aptitude, ammo drum or hammershot in a build like this.