Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rolling Around My Liset When Suddenly...

ZizWing

*praying for unique Zephyr "wings" syandana*

LGIOxnN.jpg

If you want to do this yourself... good luck! I have no clue how I did this. I was rolling around, backflipping, jumping and whatever else was possible while waiting for my foundry to finish.

EDIT: found a way of reproducing it (sort of): Bullet jump forward then before you land start walking backwards (S / Left stick down) and the moment you land do a roll. This will trigger a backflip animation instead of a roll. The syandana will clip like it did for me but often will just fall into position. If you're lucky it can get stuck for a nice screenshot ;)

It is very unreliable but that seems to be a way to do it... so as always... praise RNGesus I guess :P

Edited by zY_Spartan_Yz

I feel like this should be in fan concept, or general discussion. Devs need to see this, and ACTUALLY MAKE IT, or something like it...

I didn't think of fan concept, this might qualify for that. Then again I doubt they will see it unless it gets loads of attention.

I feel like this should be in fan concept, or general discussion. Devs need to see this, and ACTUALLY MAKE IT, or something like it...

I put it up in fan concepts now: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/509011-syandanaauxiliarywings-like-style-possibly-for-zephyr-only/

Hope it gets enough attention :)

(also is posting links like this considered self-advertising? I'm pretty sure that's not allowed but I don't know whether this falls under that.)