Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Just Had A Game Idea.

LascarCapable

It's a very simple one that you can do with just a pen and paper. Well, you may have an hard time to understand the rules becaue I explain like an english teacher making math class, but if you manage to get what I say it's a very simple game.

First, everyone takes a piece of paper, and writes a word on it : this is your win word ! You keep it for yourself. Do not reveal it to anyone. Everyone then places his piece of paper in front of him, hidden.

It's a turn based game. When it's your turn, you must say a word that is not your win word, but has something to do with it : it's the game word. All other players have then to say a word that is linked to your game word (or is basically the first thing they though about that word).

The goal is to make one of the other players say your win word. If one says your win word, reveal your paper : you win ! If no one said your win word, then it's player 2's turn.

Try to play it with your family and tell me what do you think about.

Technically this could be a forum game... keep the words within the warframe universe and there you go... a nice timekiller ;)

IMO it's better done with a gamemaster in a chat. The gamemaster just give words to every players (like this no one can cheat by suddenly screaming "WIN WORD"), and make the game more speedy by eliminating players that are too slow to answer.

Without a gamemaster, it's a very cool game to play in real life I guess.