Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe And Win. 10

OokamiDamashi

Question

So I've been seeing a lot of people reporting bugs and such with Warframe as they upgraded to Windows 10. I downloaded it on my other computer and it actually looks really good but I was curious as to if upgrading sooner then later would render playing Warframe difficult. Currently my computer is not a very good one, it's a laptop and such but I'm also concerned if maybe all together it would up the amount of processing done and dip even lower then the 30 fps that I'm getting now.

Anyways, thanks for your time in advance.

14 answers to this question

Dont know if that can help but i get constant fps drops since i've upgraded to W10. I usually get around 60+ fps. Sometimes it can drop to 20-30 fps. Might be just me though, im not sure if its related to the game or Windows.

Dont know if that can help but i get constant fps drops since i've upgraded to W10. I usually get around 60+ fps. Sometimes it can drop to 20-30 fps. Might be just me though, im not sure if its related to the game or Windows.

That's the game played a void game and i was getting 30 fps then played it again 60 fps no dips.

i'm with win 10 so far nothing strange except I can't seem to start NATAH quest hmmmmmm do you think it's related

I have the same issue and I am using Windows 10 as well! Must be connected!

On topic, performance and stability on Win10 seems to be a big step above 8, and way above 7. I have had no issues with Warframe.

Alright so I upgraded to windows 10 just now and am regretting it already.
My sound won't turn on. It has an error.
I pulled up properties and it says my Laptop's internal speakers are unplugged.
I know that to not be true because just before the update they were working fine, and it's not like I reached in and unplugged them.
Anyways. I've tried everything I can think of, I've been troubleshooting and looking over the internet for 3 hours now for a fix but can't.
If anyone knows how to fix or is techy enough to help please do t--t

did it have this before?

http://imgur.com/M9UKeEO

And did you up date your graphics card for windows 10 I know some people use the card for audio too

I don't understand the link.

I updated everything with it. That I was able to.

The part labeled as IDT High Def Codec is completely not functioning. So I'm not even able to update that. Otherwise my AMD High def is up to date.

I found a good solution, uninstall and install win7. Cause obviously win10 isn't ready. After switching back my audio works again.

Naw! Maybe on AMD systems. Works flawlessly on my system. Faster boot times, slightly better framerate in DX11 games and UI is so much smarter and more intuitive.

You know, though... I could not get sound if I had speakers/headphones plugged in to front panel on case. Once I plugged them in the back Realtek gave me a prompt to set it all up. Only after setup did I get sound.