Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help Me Please T--T ~Windows 10 Errors~

OokamiDamashi

Alright so I upgraded to windows 10 just now and am regretting it already.
My sound won't turn on. It has an error.
I pulled up properties and it says my Laptop's internal speakers are unplugged.
I know that to not be true because just before the update they were working fine, and it's not like I reached in and unplugged them.
Anyways. I've tried everything I can think of, I've been troubleshooting and looking over the internet for 3 hours now for a fix but can't.
If anyone knows how to fix or is techy enough to help please do t--t

Probably should've checked if your laptop was supported. Who knows, might just be a drivers problem. Uninstall and install them back?

All my drivers are up-to-date on my laptop, but ever since upgrading to Win10, my trackpad has been a bit unresponsive at times. Turns out my laptop wasn't fully supported  with Win10, so there's a lotta weirdness ;_;

All my drivers are up to date, I uninstalled, reinstalled, but it still has an error.

Right now it says "AMD High Def Audio Device is unplugged" and then there is the IDT High Def Codec which is completely not functioning. I've unistalled them both, reinstalled, no avail.

You tried troubleshooting your audio devices? If not its in control panel/troubleshooting/troubleshoot audio playback.

Other than that... i don't really know :/ I got the same problem earlier and troublehooting fixed it. I had my razer surround audio controller disabled.

Alright so I upgraded to windows 10 just now and am regretting it already.

My sound won't turn on. It has an error.

I pulled up properties and it says my Laptop's internal speakers are unplugged.

I know that to not be true because just before the update they were working fine, and it's not like I reached in and unplugged them.

Anyways. I've tried everything I can think of, I've been troubleshooting and looking over the internet for 3 hours now for a fix but can't.

If anyone knows how to fix or is techy enough to help please do t--t

I had this problem last night, all I did was restart my computer and it was fixed