Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Platinum Required To Get An Instant Weapon Now?

Versal

Seriously though, what happened to most of the credit/plat option weapons? You can't even get a melee weapon without dropping plat or waiting half a day..

Edited by Versal

At the same time, I'd really like the instant option of just buying it for credits.. I feel this could be a bit detrimental to new players that don't have access to planets with the correct resources.

At the same time, I'd really like the instant option of just buying it for credits.. I feel this could be a bit detrimental to new players that don't have access to planets with the correct resources.

The thing is:

They are reworking the market right now. You can expect that lower tier weapons like bo dual skanas etc, will require beginner level materials, while high level gear, will require stuff from outer etc....

But another issue of that is the 'instant' factor.

The newbie friendly weaponry should be able to be obtained in short order, in order to keep feeding content towards new players at a decent enough pace to get them hooked on.

But another issue of that is the 'instant' factor.

The newbie friendly weaponry should be able to be obtained in short order, in order to keep feeding content towards new players at a decent enough pace to get them hooked on.

This^

I also don't mind it.  I start craft stuff before I go to bed, and it almost done when I wake up.  And a hell of lot cheap compared to old prices.

This will not "scare away" new players, that just an opinion.  This game just gets more popular and popular as time rolls on.  Only players who are used to the old system use this "ploy" to justified their desires.  It won't work, simple as that.

I also don't mind it.  I start craft stuff before I go to bed, and it almost done when I wake up.  And a hell of lot cheap compared to old prices.

This will not "scare away" new players, that just an opinion.  This game just gets more popular and popular as time rolls on.  Only players who are used to the old system use this "ploy" to justified their desires.  It won't work, simple as that.

Not anymore since they fixed the alloy plate problem, before when it was 10-20 onaverage, and it cost 300 for a burston was when it was going to be doing that.