Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Future Warframe Abilities De

Deidaku

Avoid at all costs , and I mean by all costs  , creating an ability or an augment that rewards stationnary gameplay.

Why am I saying that?  because of  the now reworked greedy pull , Trinity pre rework , , Radial javelin pre rewrok , and  espescially Mesa peacemaker.

If there's even the slightest chance to stay put for hours and still manage to survive using only 1 skill you bet the playerbase is gonna abuse it and turn into trees.

starionary skills arent bad, its more of the way the are done, tink about it for example chromas 4. Technically its a stationary skill, the pelt does stuff automatically BUT its not broken, its more a matter of what it does...if for example peace maker made you starionary BUT made YOU the player aim and shoot would be quite diferent, im not saying peace maker its not broken (aimbot) but again, its more of the way its made to work than the type of skill in itself

starionary skills arent bad, its more of the way the are done, tink about it for example chromas 4. Technically its a stationary skill, the pelt does stuff automatically BUT its not broken, its more a matter of what it does...if for example peace maker made you starionary BUT made YOU the player aim and shoot would be quite diferent, im not saying peace maker its not broken (aimbot) but again, its more of the way its made to work than the type of skill in itself

I have to disagree

Effigy leaves a "turret" and leaves chroma with less defense but faster. Meaning it's better for you to stay on the move with that extra mobility that staying close to your effigy who's being targeted.

So it's not really stationnary

as for mesa , the aimbot isn't the problem. It's the fact that you can't move.  If De changed it so it became like a "gun stance " with a little aimbot and aoe like excalibur's sword stance , + let you move it would be way more enjoyable

Defense and Interception are stationary.

SnowGlobe and ElectricShield are stationary

I don't feel bad because these game-modes force you to fight enemies head on. Running away is an ability that every warframe has.

"Nowhere left to hide. Nowhere left to run!"  -Tyl Regor

I have to disagree

Effigy leaves a "turret" and leaves chroma with less defense but faster. Meaning it's better for you to stay on the move with that extra mobility that staying close to your effigy who's being targeted.

So it's not really stationnary

as for mesa , the aimbot isn't the problem. It's the fact that you can't move.  If De changed it so it became like a "gun stance " with a little aimbot and aoe like excalibur's sword stance , + let you move it would be way more enjoyable

you arent understanding what i meen.

Effigy its stationary in the way it works,

Frost snow globe its stationary to

Volts shield its stationary

The problem itself its not if they are mobile or not, its what the skill itself does. Mesa its wrong as it doesnt invite you as a player to be tactical, its just aimbot spam. Effigy actually invites you to be tactical, will you risk yourself to lose armor for extra damage?. Snow globe its the same, will you risk yourself to stay in one single place and get swarmed by enemys, perhaps sudendly a couple of bombars will apear and corner you, same with volts shield.

The problem its not the type of the skill, bugg, stationary, ranged etc, its the way it works. If its a buff that invites you to play (vexing armor) its a great thing, but one that just gives you super dupper you cant kill me powers (old iron skin).

Blame the execution of the skill, not the type. And again i agree peace maker needs some rework