Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This Good?

Deshiel

Couldn't open it.

The requested Web page has been blocked by URL Content Filter.

Please contact your system administrator for further information.

[Powered by Draytek]

lol. Worked around it.

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/639411

And magically it now works. I feel like such a great hacker. Anyway, cool ambient. :)

I think a fade in maybe coupled with a high pass would in my opinion improve the intro ^^

I do that with my intros from time to time. :) You could say that I was I was on a break from that with this one xD

Damn thats awesome i love it :o

cool ;)

this fits perfectly with a story im currently writing. the protagonist ends up being really upset at one point in the story because he accidentally kills someone.

and this music fits perfectly with what is going on in his mind.

also don't worry deshiel, when I say fits perfectly Im not going toi use it without permission in my story. im just going to listen to it a lot while writing it.

this fits perfectly with a story im currently writing. the protagonist ends up being really upset at one point in the story because he accidentally kills someone.

and this music fits perfectly with what is going on in his mind.

also don't worry deshiel, when I say fits perfectly Im not going toi use it without permission in my story. im just going to listen to it a lot while writing it.

I would probably give you my permishun if you asked. :)

I usualy allow usage withour permission if the user is modest enought to atleast credit me.