Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Decoy Exploitable

GrimmLiberty

Bug report, sort of...

The decoy can be placed "on('under') stairs" and not be damageable, yet all mobs will try to attack it constantly...

(I am assuming it can be placed in other "non-accessible" locations too? Maybe it needs a "valid location" check inserted into the code?)

this is exploitable for sure....

Edited by GrimmLiberty

Ya completely agree it should have a duration like Molt does.

It already has a time limit...and it has to be placed on the ground.

It could be used like that for ages, why change now, it is still attackable just gets hit less if placed behind cover.

And Saryn's Molt is a joke atm, but I won't comment on that in this thread...

Edited by bakaxy

As far as I know, it does have a set time/time limit. As for placing it under stairs...if that will be disabled, Tenno will just put it elsewhere on say, elevated positions, which will have the same effect.

It is MADE to take damage and only last a certain amount. No offense, but IF you can do something that makes it 'permanent', it's an exploit, no matter how you justify it.

Wrong mate. It can be put on top of boxes for the same effect. What then? You gonna nerf boxes "into the ground"?

Whether its under a stair, or on the top of something out of reach: Its called intelligent placing, and this has nothing to do with decoy health.

If you think decoy is meant to be spammed into enemies faces then you have never played loki to begin with.

Decoy lasts roughly 2 seconds on high end maps. If its against grineer or corpus then less.

So please play a class before starting to throw around with claims, just like this chuckle*ucks:

Ya completely agree it should have a duration like Molt does.

It DOES have duration.

Please refrain from talking ****.

Edited by Aerensiniac

Ok, I see I should have used a different word instead of permanent... how about

"100% non-damageable for the entire duration if placed in certain locations"?

Though, in my defense I DID say there was a timer... I should have stressed the AND between the two functions maybe?

IF you AVOID one FUNCTION of a bit of programming, THAT is an exploit, no matter how long it's been around.

I will further state that IF they didn't take damage and lasted the entire duration OR they took damage no matter where they were placed, I'd have no issues with this. You see, that is how it is supposed to happen, as programmed, so anything else is a 'problem'.

Also, Aerensiniac, please do not hazard guesses as to what I have or have not done, thank you.

Edited by GrimmLiberty