The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Ultimate Feedback

BloodWolF

Hello dear DE. After few hours with new Excalibur ultimate all I can say about it it's way to OP. Especialy those waves. Realy with max aspd build it's just so much dmg you wont find anything else compared to it among other Ultimates. I suggest those waves should be "charged" to release and to compensate this "nerf"(balance) Excalibur should swing much bigger sword that grants up to x2 range.

no offense, but your about a month late to the party....that and they [DE] have already indirectly nerfed him with the change to blocking.....AND THEY SHOWCASED HIS ENERGY WAVES, NOT up close and personal melee....which only works against tougher enemies anyways as the energy waves start to go down in damage (thus MORE waves needed to kill the enemy) past level 40+ enemies.

Edited by xcynderx

What are you balancing for? Power for us or power for them? I prefer neither and go for fun. The waves are fine and they are DE's original intention. In fact, the had a crap ton less damage coming out of the box and now they are just fine the way the are. If it is so bad, remove a mod on the frame or try testing it out on level 95+ enemies outside of the simulacrum; I can assure you the latter really makes you glad the waves are there.

Edited by R34LM

Congrats.

You are now the 10000000th person to post an excel nerf thread.

It really isn't that op. You are using it with maxed mods and somehow expect it to be bad. Take a max saryn, mesa, or really any frame into a mission and you will find that Excal really isn't overpowered compared to them.

Haha, I definitely agree. I joined a random squad for the Survive or Die alert that rewarded the Gorgon, which consisted of a Limbo and Two Mesas. Needless to say I got carried hard. Limbo did banish me, and I stayed in EB to try out the tactic (not done Banish + EB before), and I must have dealt about 8% of the total damage.

Haha, I definitely agree. I joined a random squad for the Survive or Die alert that rewarded the Gorgon, which consisted of a Limbo and Two Mesas. Needless to say I got carried hard. Limbo did banish me, and I stayed in EB to try out the tactic (not done Banish + EB before), and I must have dealt about 8% of the total damage.

that's funny, I carried my survive or die team with my excal, and in T4S I always do the most damage, most kills, and I don't get downed, I have screenshots of multiple T4S runs and I'm always doing about 70% of the damage but i dont know how to post them

It really isn't that op. You are using it with maxed mods and somehow expect it to be bad. Take a max saryn, mesa, or really any frame into a mission and you will find that Excal really isn't overpowered compared to them.

I'm not too sure that Saryn or Mesa's ults could 1-shot level 100 enemies, as I've seen reports of EB doing.

And yes, without Covert Lethality.

I'm not too sure that Saryn or Mesa's ults could 1-shot level 100 enemies, as I've seen reports of EB doing.

You can with the right build. Blind an enemy and engage in the finisher. I can easily finish anything with one stab with my build. Then again, that requires you to blind them, which drains energy if used too much for very high level.

No NERF !

Excal has been in the shadows and under appreciated for far too long ,

He is now the Tenno he was born to be ,

He is EXCALIBRO the mighty !!!

The first and strongest of his kind.

Yes, Excalibur truly is the game-breaking champion he was always meant to be! You better run, game balance!